The Batman - Part II (October 3rd, 2025)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think as long as they keep the non-connected universe stuff to just the Batman and Joker films, people will be OK and not get too confused. If they go beyond that, it could be problematic. Audiences are much smarter than studios give the credit for. Sure, no amount of marketing clarification will completely have everyone understand but by and large most knew Joker wasn’t connected to the DCEU and people weren’t asking where Ben was in the Batman. Heck, the best thing the Flash might have done is establish different cinematic universes exist for DC.

Plus The Batman and Joker were a few of the only DC films to make a profit recently so that alone helps ensure they move forward with their sequels.

No One Page GIF

Saw this one coming a mile away. If they weren't at least shooting by now, it wasn't ever going to make the original date.

But I wonder why? Did Matt waste too much time on the penguin series? Script not up to scratch? Or is it simply scheduling issues?

Who knows? But if they really want this version to work for the widest audience, he needs to deliver a TDK level movie.

Saw this one coming a mile away. If they weren't at least shooting by now, it wasn't ever going to make the original date.

But I wonder why? Did Matt waste too much time on the penguin series? Script not up to scratch? Or is it simply scheduling issues?

Who knows? But if they really want this version to work for the widest audience, he needs to deliver a TDK level movie.
Penguin was impacted by the strikes, so likely just a domino effect.

well I mean begins and tdk had a long wait time to the problem is that I don’t think this movie will come out if Superman is a success. I’m just saying. WB has no issue axing things as we’ve seen

well I mean begins and tdk had a long wait time to the problem is that I don’t think this movie will come out if Superman is a success. I’m just saying. WB has no issue axing things as we’ve seen
As The Batman made 772.2 million USD dollars at the box office, i sincerely doubt they'll cancel The Batman Part 2........;)

You forget that WB is stupid lol
But as one of the few DC films to have made, not lost, money in the past few years, they aren’t stupid enough to cancel this. Even Gunn is supportive of Reeves’ series. It will probably get a trilogy unless somehow Part 2 massively flops. Same for Joker, although who knows if Phoenix has one more in him.

Back