Media The Last of Us Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I preferred being able to play as both characters but it won't bother me if its just Ellie. I am sure Joel will be a focal point in the game, whether he dies or not is unknown.

It seems like a red herring, that trailer where he was talking to Ellie almost makes me think he lets her go on a quest for revenge on her own. I think we may have been led to believe that Joel may die in this game when he will be just fine. That girl Ellie kisses is almost certainly dead though, revenge has to start somewhere.

I preferred being able to play as both characters but it won't bother me if its just Ellie. I am sure Joel will be a focal point in the game, whether he dies or not is unknown.

It seems like a red herring, that trailer where he was talking to Ellie almost makes me think he lets her go on a quest for revenge on her own. I think we may have been led to believe that Joel may die in this game when he will be just fine. That girl Ellie kisses is almost certainly dead though, revenge has to start somewhere.

Cool. I really don't mind Ellie's sexuality (I liked Riley...and love Korra btw) however her girlfriend's character model is straight out of the uncanny valley. Passing her as the hottest chick in town was just plain weird. Ellie deserves much better! :lol

Anyways, I'm calling it now: Joel will be the final boss! :monkey4

Ah now this game gonna be known as "SJW".

Wow you can't play as a male, it's a god damn feminist tripe!!

People are psycho.

Dfuj6GKV4AABT0I.jpg

Funny thing is this dude's avatar is him dressed up/cosplaying a lesbian character from Overwatch. :slap

:rotfl

Back