Media The Last of Us Part II

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Last of Us 2 (unconfirmed)

Is it just me or is it crazy that we don't have an official licensed line of 1/6 scale figures from this game? Joel, Ellie, Clicker, Boomer; they would all be awesome to own!

NECA is the only one that said something about the license...can't remember what exactly.

I think they're well aware of the love we have the two characters and the relationship they had. They might surprise us, and it may not involve them whatsoever. I mean part of me is really curious what became of the two of them after, but things like that are better left to the imagination. I for one, think they just stayed with Tommy and kept surviving... but part of me thinks Joel feels guilty for lying to Ellie since he was selfish in saving her... but I can't blame him at all really. The world became a really ****** place, and people are worse than the infected... they didn't deserve salvation at this point.

I think they stayed there, too and Joel and that blond lady fell in love.

And I for one am all for what Joel did in the end. Would have been what I had done. I was rooting for him to do it.

I've never had a problem with Joel's decision because I understood from the story the loss he has had to endure.

I would love to see a new separate story and leave the first game to be a stand alone, but I trust ND to do the right thing. Whatever that is.

If they do continue with Joel and Ellie, I would like to see the 20 years between Sarah's death, and when the game starts up. See how Joel becomes the man he is when he meets Ellie, what caused him and Tommy to fall out, how he met Tess and Bill...if anything, something with the characters who were still alive could work. We did see a little bit of Joel and Ellie between Fall and Winter in DLC, and Ellie's past as well, so I think Joel deserves something. But if they left it to interpretation, I'd be fine.

I don't know. I love Ellie, she's an awesome character and super innocent. I felt bad for her. After seeing Left Behind, I died. She is the best. I would love to see more of her, but don't want to. I don't want them to be ruined.

I too would do what Joel did. No regrets either.

There is no guarantee they would have been able to synthesize a cure so the decision was 100% correct. How about lets do some preliminary testing and see what we find instead of just cut Ellie open and extract the infection.

**** you fireflies! :cut :lecture

Naughty Dog stated in some podcast it was actually going to work with Ellie, since they learned from their mistakes or something...but doesn't justify her death at all. Especially because Ellie did not have a say in the matter.

Still think they'll continue with grown Ellie. They tease it on Facebook all the time. It makes more sense and could push the story forward. A 18 or 20 something yr old Ellie would be a great continuation. She finds the reason why she is not infected and the government is after her. That's what I got from that pic a while back

The Last of Us is one of very, very few console games I wish would come out on PC.

So is Gaming Heads gonna give us a quarter scale Joel and Ellie??? Looks like they have a 1/4 Clicker on the way...

This is the first piece available in our new range of The Last of Us collectibles. The lowest numbers are available on a first-come-first-served basis, and registering your statue with us will allow you to collect the same number for future statues in The Last of Us line!

Highly limited to 350 pieces worldwide.

Gaming Heads

vertical_27.jpg

What's with all the Clicker merchandise? Just give us Joel or Ellie, come on merchandise!

Back