The Dead Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh. Could care less, ordered him for the simple fact is I liked the design of the original enough to get it and I'm a completist. Send him already SSC.

Is the completist bug so strong that you would buy a figure even though you don't really want it?!? Its just a beige khaki outfit instead of a green khaki outfit, be strong, only buy it if you really want it :lol

The completist bug IS that strong. I look over at my Endor soliders shaking my head for wasting the cash on them. Same goes with a few other SSC purchases in the hopes to be a completist of something.

The Zombies are still affordable to where I will still do it but the funny thing once you break that when you look back and go "I'll never get retail for this stuff...."

I wanted the 805 variant and I ordered the 805 variant, so I guess I still get to stay on the "complete set" list. :monkey1 :D For me, the "completist bug" by its very definition means I WANT the figures. I never BUY a figure that I don't WANT...

Can you be part of the registry without the Zero? J/K, you guys that have the Zero consider yourself fortunate. A Zero just got listed yesterday and its already at $300! I should be complete by the end of the week, all variants, minus the Zero. Just don't have the jack for him.

Unfortunately after last night I believe the complete collection list is going to drop drastically.:monkey2

I think we should try to get Sideshow to make the Red available to us completeists. I know the company I work for made a special run of guitars to members on one of our forums. Maybe start a petition or something.

I think we should try to get Sideshow to make the Red available to us completeists. I know the company I work for made a special run of guitars to members on one of our forums. Maybe start a petition or something.

Its a longshot if anybody gets something going I will sign it.

Considering it's the weakest of the three looks, why not just wait until they sit unsold in the warehouse and then see if Sideshow will clear them for US customers.

Or make friends with somebody in the UK...

International Variant tag almost insures that people will buy it and insure that people will be scalping. :(

Back