• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Entire collection of The Dead for sale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hornz Over Halos

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I know I'm not well known around here, but have a ton of references from here and the Spawn board.

Anyways, some financial problems have gotten me out of collecting for a while and I'm gonna start to unload some of my stuff.

I'm gonna start with The Dead line, so here's what I got;

The Butcher (SDCC Attendee edition) - $80
The Babysitter (Redhead) - $50
The Babysitter (SDCC Exclusive Black hair) - $50
The Harbinger (Exclusive) - $75
The Doctor - $50
Tactical Containment Unit Operator - $55
Corporate Spokesman - $50 (SOLD - Skull Boy)
Mall Santa - $60 - (SOLD - tatoman2525)
Street Prophet (Exclusive) - $60

All except for The Butcher have been opened and displayed, but are back in their boxes and 100% complete.

As you can see, I'm only asking ACTUAL price paid via Sideshow, so it's like cost + shipping, really.

I'm also selling my Patient Zero Exclusive PF, but I'm asking going rates on ebay for that since I'm trying to get some money to help out my family get through this tough time.

So, if anyone wants to send me offers for it, I'm looking for a price between $550-650.

Last edited:
Thanks for the bump, guys.

Gonna try once more and then they go to Ebay.

And please, don't make stupid ass offers like "I'll buy one if you ship it for free ..... to England."

Back