The Dead Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seriously, does this thread exist to make the rest of us sad?

Nah, good for you guys.:D

I do need to get at least one of these for Shaun and Ed to combat...

I too have PZ. I got him on ebay for a total of $90 back in august of 2005. I also have all other zombies pluss an ornimate custom. I dont have any Exclusive zombies.

Congrats Dave! For the registry, where did you make the deal? Ebay? Here? Rebelscum?

I look forward to the photo archive of him! Please take a group pic of all of the zombies too!

go ahead and chalk me up as "will never have a complete set". since ill never be able to afford a PZ.:monkey2

Me too!:monkey2 of course even if I had the money I wouldn't get him.
I just pretend he's the myserious cause of the outbreak and was never scene again! :monkey3

Congrats Dave! For the registry, where did you make the deal? Ebay? Here? Rebelscum?

I look forward to the photo archive of him! Please take a group pic of all of the zombies too!

Another member of the Rebelscum team. Matter of fact, he witnessed my near-hysterics at SDCC when I realized you had to PO it. He got his and I cried cried cried.

Congrats on getting a PZ, its nice when you finally have him in the collection. I still don't think he's the best of the series, but you have to have the first... and he is Patient Zero, w/o him there is no break out?!?

Congrats on getting a PZ, its nice when you finally have him in the collection. I still don't think he's the best of the series, but you have to have the first... and he is Patient Zero, w/o him there is no break out?!?
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! do you mind? im trying to resist, here:lol

Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! do you mind? im trying to resist, here:lol

:lol:lol:rotfl

Buy one now before the price reaches $600 or more....

With an ES of 300 I could totally see that happening. Who wants to let go of the first character in a line with a small ES? He started the whole thing, the virus, the line, Zombies as collector's items. :D I mean he's mister Patient Zero. He doesn't even have to go by his full name to be known- you can call him PZ or just Zero. :D

i have them all except you know who . i got them all from SSC except The Doc exc. and Corporate exc., which i got from board members.

:lol:lol:rotfl

Buy one now before the price reaches $600 or more....
actually i was gonna buy one for about $250 or something about a year ago. i think i bought hot toys jack sparrow instead and probably spent the rest on women and booze. i thought he wouldnt go up much higher than that. of course i didnt think SS was gonna go nuts with the line like they have been. im very happy with the 4 ive got now. soon to be 5 and growing i hope.

Back