The Dead Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to start a new thread only for it to turn into a Medieval Kurgan type thing. Has anyone tried to contact Sideshow yet on this?

After thinking about it I dont think they would listen to us completist. If you look at it their is less than 300 of us maybe even less than 200 with some people not buying the varients. I think we are gonna finally see what its like for the ones that dont have a Zero in their collection.

OK, based on a few people's personal interest, we wanted to see who here has a COMPLETE Dead collection? Including both Patient Zero and the two variants?

*Please note to have a COMPLETE set, you must have ALL variants and exclusives!*

i wonder how many people on the registry gets knocked off the list when when blondie comes out ?

P.S.

i'm complete right now

i wonder how many people on the registry gets knocked off the list when when blondie comes out ?

P.S.

i'm complete right now

No kidding. Once the Blonde is availalable, I'll start knocking people off the list that aren't getting all three versions. I'm still complete as well, but this international variant is really pushing even my limits.

We don't even know if this is the first international variant or not do we? There might not be anyone complete currently for all we know.

Yes, there is the Blonde International Version Babysitter.

Coldheart, what figures is the second from the left on the bottom row??!! I recognize all others, except for that one. The one with the pitch fork??!! Never seen it before!

The Blonde Babysitter is the first International Exclusive for The Dead line.

A complete set includes all 3 Babysitters. Also includes both Businessmen, both Tactical Operators, both Doctors. Custom Dead Ornament figure do not count towards the line since they aren't created in figure form, although excellent customs have been done.

The Blonde Babysitter will be a collection breaker for most...

The Blonde Babysitter is the first International Exclusive for The Dead line.

A complete set includes all 3 Babysitters. Also includes both Businessmen, both Tactical Operators, both Doctors. Custom Dead Ornament figure do not count towards the line since they aren't created in figure form, although excellent customs have been done.

The Blonde Babysitter will be a collection breaker for most...

Oh... how come I can't find her on the Sideshow site?

She wont be available on the SS website try Forbidden Planet.

Thanks, found her on FP for £30. Don't suppose any Fellow UK boardies what the shipping costs are like with Forbidden Planet as I haven't ordered from them in the past (usually use Play.com and she's £35 on there).

Last edited:
Back