The Dead Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got my zero directly from sideshow at the con, but alas the collection is missing the varient doc....close enough right :monkey3

Complete set, including PZ and variants. Got my PZ thru a very dear friend who got it for me from SDCC. I asked him to buy it for me and he actually gave it to me as a gift. It's nice to have Freaks friends!! :D

I got Patient Zero direct from SS as one of the lucky non-attendees.

I HAD a complete set until the avacado zombie was released. :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

I have a complete set, all sealed, soon to be all opened once I finish remodeling my gameroom. I got my Patient Zero off Ebay for $450.:monkey1

I think I updated everyone. If there is any errors, let me know, but so far we almost have 1/12 of the Zeros accounted for!

I got Patient Zero direct from SS as one of the lucky non-attendees.

I HAD a complete set until the avacado zombie was released. :monkey1:monkey1:monkey1

Did you cancel... he's really quite good in person. The early pictures were pretty off putting, but in hand I really dig him.

I got all of them.Got my PZ from Sideshow from the Want List.I'll post a picture when I get the 805 this week....

Patient Zero - bought from another collector on these forums, (price, don’t ask)
Subject 05 Security Guard - E-bay
Subject 57 Doctor - Dealer in New York
Subject 560 Corporate Spokesman - Ordered from Sideshow
All have been opened; I bought them to enjoy, not just to look at through the box.

No Variants

Subject 804 T.C.U.O. - Ordered
Subject 1025 Baby Sitter – Ordered

Can we also start a "have everything but PZ" list? :monkey5

Throw me on there if you do... :cool:

I have a complete Dead collection including the original Patient Zero. I got Patient Zero from Sideshow as a Non-attendee. I originally thought: "Cool, low edition size!" but then thought it would make a nice one-off and a cool part of my Buffy collection. Little did I know then that several other zombies would be shuffling along too!

Back