The Dead Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the Patient from a Spawn.com boardie ...

zombies_shelf.jpg

Just got 805 today as well but no pics yet. Just missing Spokesman and Dr. variants.

TheDeadS-1.gif
:D

805 pre-ordered and have ornament too but no yet customized (need body, cloth and time :p).

PZ from ebay ;).

I have the complete set, unopened until I get a nice place to display them. I got my Zero through the SDCC non-atendee ordering.

I have them all except for Patient 0, but I have the Peril Unlimited Zombie who looks a bit like Zero, So I feel less like having an incomplete collection ...

I have the whole set so far, including the variants. I got my Patient Zero direct from Sideshow at Comic-Con.

I now have all the Dead with my exclusive Doctor arriving last weekend. I got my PZ from Darth Loki.

I have ...I think two complete sets. One set is still sealed.

I went from having no PZs to having two in a matter of weeks. Very nice. :rock

I have one of each figure, but I do not own the green doctor or gray spokesman... I don't want figures with different colored outfits. So to me I have a complete set, but just my view :monkey3

So, I do have PZ, got him off ebay for $290 shipped a few months ago.

I have one of each figure, but I do not own the green doctor or gray spokesman... I don't want figures with different colored outfits. So to me I have a complete set, but just my view :monkey3

So, I do have PZ, got him off ebay for $290 shipped a few months ago.

Good deal. :rock

I have ...I think two complete sets. One set is still sealed.

I went from having no PZs to having two in a matter of weeks. Very nice. :rock

Where did you get your Zeros from? That is part of the registery. And do you have any pics? Sorry, but I am a little doubtful of two complete sets. There already have been a few jokers around here.

Where did you get your Zeros from? That is part of the registery. And do you have any pics? Sorry, but I am a little doubtful of two complete sets. There already have been a few jokers around here.

:confused::confused::confused:

Back