The Dead Registry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did you get your Zeros from? That is part of the registery. And do you have any pics? Sorry, but I am a little doubtful of two complete sets. There already have been a few jokers around here.
I got one from Mesa and one from ebay. You don't have to believe me if you don't want to. :lol

I actually have a little more than 2 full sets- I think I have 3 security guards because I won one in a contest. :D

I own all but the variants and the reg. Green Doctor Subject 57.

I was one of the 50 non-attendees that got their Patient Zero from SSC.
'The Dead' 12 inch Figures Patient Zero - 2005 Comic-Con Non-Attendee Exclusive (1)

Unit Price: 50.00 each

>Shipping Via: FDX G Ground

Date Shipped: 2005-07-19 00:00:00
:joy

This thread is for bragging. :lol

brag.gif

I just wish I had bought a PZ so I could resell it for the stupid prices people pay for it.:lol:lol:lol

and that thing wasnt even sealed....

Good point... wonder what a sealed one would go for. Or if at this point it would actually make a difference? 300 ES is small enough that sealed Vs opened might not make much of a difference.

Before too long he'll be posting pictures of his SSE Son of Frankenstein figure... what a bragger!

I used to have all of them including variants but don't any more. Is that still bragging?

Hey guys what is this and what does it go for? $$$

It is a bronze "life-size" bust on marble base, of Bernie Wrightson's Frankenstein, sculpted by Dan Platt. It was originally released by Sideshow as a resin model kit, and then as a very limited bronze version, both in 1995. It was limited to 50 pieces (although rumor has it that only about 15 were made). The MSRP was $1650, but I doubt you would find one at that price today.

I just bought a PZ from a seller in Hong Kong, and then a couple days later another one showed up.
I'm checking the legalities to see how I can keep it without paying for it.

Back