The current state of DC 1/6 collectibles . . . DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you live and breath the MCU it's very difficult and very unwise to get hyped about Hot Toys now and anything else they might announce or show at a con. No matter what it is it will be lower priority for them and you won't get an extensive line out of it - heck if they show two figures from a license you can't even be sure they'll release both - Aliens Ripley/Powerloader 2.0/ Agent Smith from The Matrix.

I'm worried NECA might go down a similar path now that they've got a major seller in TMNT. While products from other licenses are still coming I fear we're merely in the early phase of TMNT dominance and other licenses are going to become increasingly lower priority as time goes on.

I owe neca a great deal of gratitude. They made accurate depictions of the 90s tmnt movie. Something fans wanted since the movie came out. Without a doubt the best stuff on my shelf

It?s honestly better to just go for another company. People put to much stock in HT to make something that isn?t a Disney property anymore. Other companies will maybe get it and make it. HT doesn?t branch out like that anymore

It is hard when they hold all licences just to have them.

Well, I guess the claim that the podiums were going to be updated daily was exaggerated: everything on display today is the same as yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

They just showed a new Wonder Woman that doesn't use the improved Gold Armor head, and it looks way worse. Great.

Part of me was hoping for a Pfeiffer Catwoman after that stoopid rumor.

g25t6or4uic51.jpg

The head sculpt on that WW is really not terrible. The sculpted hair is throwing the whole look off because we have been use to the rooted hair for so long. Figure looks decent.

Looks nice and for those who don't like rooted hair, they have that option.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Well, glad I got the Justice League one. I dont need this one. However, the golden one is very tempting... problem is, I don't have room for the deluxe version, which is obviously the best version.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

sculpted hair will limit the range of dynamic poses... i imagine some markings forming on her shoulders as well if you're not careful posing her. Hair looks stiff

Back