1/6 Hot Toys - The Flash - The Flash (Young Barry) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh my gosh, they're making it. As painful as it is that certain really-obvious-things don't get made by HT, I get such entertainment and fascination from seeing them go HAM on figs for movies that absolutely bombed at the box office - Hellboy 2019, Morbius, this. A part of me is tempted to get this just to put him with the normal Barry, Keaton, and Supergirl since it exists at all and looks good for what it is.

Knowing WBD CEO Zaslav's aggressive marketing for this movie, I'm 90% sure HT was forced to go all in. Mandated to make EVERY character.
Same with Morbius.

Bring on Dark Flash. :p

IMG_3616.jpeg

I can’t put into words how weird and slightly aggravating it is that the figure looks as good as it does. :lol

Congratulations to the people that wanted this. The five of you may be getting Figure of the Year 2025.*

*Strictly on a technical execution level.

Last edited:
So this is kinda their "Returns" suit with so much mobility. I really wish HT do make the 89 2.0 Bats as posable as this freak now.

This is likely some contract obligation.

There is simply no way HT thinks releasing a figure of this abuser is good business. He is also the main reason this movie bombed IMO.

It is frustrating how Supergirl looks so rushed compared to this. But this is a surprisingly excellent set. Once we got Supergirl I said I'd get all the figures from this movie and I won't skip this, but them not improving Supergirl is hurting my enthusiasm a bit lol

Last edited:
How absolutely bizarre for them to come out with this now. Unlikable secondary character from a flop of a movie that neither comic fans nor general audiences care for. It does look really good for what it is, though, I have to admit. But I see this going the way of Ganado Chainsaw guy, and SSC giving these away for free at some point.

Back