The current state of DC 1/6 collectibles . . . DEAD

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess the orange is Aquaman again. Are they really going for the exact same display from SDCC 2019? :gah:

I guess the orange is Aquaman again. Are they really going for the exact same display from SDCC 2019? :gah:

I was wondering who will that orange thing be :lol

Superman is displayed in reversed, did they display the Batmobile?

Care to take either of my wagers further up the thread?

I want to keep my money for the other things they'll show ;)

Like...

SHAZAM!

But also:

"Highlights of our event include an online live session on July 20th"

"Watch pre-recorded virtual tour at Hot Toys on July 23rd that firstly unveils the masterfully crafted prototypes"

That's from Hot Toys. And that reads to me that the 23rd is when the new stuff will be shown, not today. So don't be too disappointed if anyone's expecting the new stuff today.

Yeah, you just need to register on the site (just sign in and click register if you have a Sideshow account). I'm guessing it links to the livestream on youtube and they'll be doing a tour of the show. Then I believe later in the day is a request tour, so people can ask to take a specific look at x shown at x angle. Hot Toy's is later in the day so don't pin up all hopes on the one coming up, I'm sure something new will be shown but probably not everything.

@Johnny, if you register on the site you get to see it an hour earlier, so in 12 mins not an hour and 12 mins.
The exclusive look is an hour earlier at 7amPT not 8amPT which Google says is 3pm

EDIT:

Register here guys:

https://www.sideshow.com/events/sideshow-con-2020

This is the livestream for 4pm UK:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yP6Tr8oco3k

Follow your email link for the one in 5 mins

Hot Toys is at midnight tonight, so expect the good stuff then.

How will this exclusive tour work, though. I pre-registered but will it be on the side.show/con website or on YT?
I got an email about it with a link to YouTube. Check your email.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

I got an email about it with a link to YouTube. Check your email.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Thanks! It was in my spam-folder for some reason. I wonder if with the whole booth, they mean HT as well. Only 5 minutes to go! :clap

I am buckling in for disappointment. Even the items that have already seeped out are Disney, haha.

Not gonna lie, though, I kinda want that Clone Wars Obi.

No new DC Hot Toys at the preview show: Batman Beyond skin Arkham Bats, Two-Face, Aquaman, JL Superman, Arkham Harley Quinn and some cosbabies. That's it. I reckon they put away the Hot Toys until the tour later today...

No new DC Hot Toys at the preview show: Batman Beyond skin Arkham Bats, Two-Face, Aquaman, JL Superman, Arkham Harley Quinn and some cosbabies. That's it. I reckon they put away the Hot Toys until the tour later today...

For sure - makes sense, why let Sideshow steal the show when you've got your own video. I thought there'd be one surprise, though, like Star Wars has.

Do you have to click the emailed link to see that video? I can't seem to find it and didn't get an email even after signing up on their site.

Do you have to click the emailed link to see that video? I can't seem to find it and didn't get an email even after signing up on their site.

Yeah, just click the link that was mentioned in the e-mail or go to your messages on side.show/con. Beware, nothing spectacular has been shown tbh.

Yeah, just click the link that was mentioned in the e-mail or go to your messages on side.show/con. Beware, nothing spectacular has been shown tbh.

I figured it wouldn't be anything new right now, just not sure if the links would be needed for the actual Hottoys reveal later. I don't have anything in my messages or email. They borked it. Here's hoping nothing important is hidden behind this terrible RSVP system

Back