• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Jazzinc 1/6 Scale BVS Justice Mobile with JL upgrade kit, and a few others.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtinct1990

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all,

*SOLD* I will be posting a few items I have for sale. The first is the 1/6 Jazzinc BVS Justice Mobile with JL upgrade kit. Vehicle has never been displayed and only been removed from the box twice: once for inspection when it arrived and now for pictures. Asking $2000 or best offer. Shipping at buyer’s expense.

Next up is Hot Toys MMS 359 Wonder Woman from BVS. Figure has been displayed in a museum pose in a detolf but has been in its box for the past 3+ years. *Please note* This figure may have some of the worst paint defects in Hot Toys history. I just opened it for the first time in years and the paint is somehow still wet. $150 or best offer. Shipping at buyer’s expense.

Attachments

• IMG_1967.jpeg
    IMG_1967.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1965.jpeg
    IMG_1965.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1964.jpeg
    IMG_1964.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1963.jpeg
    IMG_1963.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1970.jpeg
    IMG_1970.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1969.jpeg
    IMG_1969.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1968.jpeg
    IMG_1968.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Bump. I will ship either piece but I just need to find a box big enough to double box the Justice Mobile.

Hello all,

I will be posting a few items I have for sale. The first is the 1/6 Jazzinc BVS Justice Mobile with JL upgrade kit. Vehicle has never been displayed and only been removed from the box twice: once for inspection when it arrived and now for pictures. Asking $2000 or best offer. Shipping at buyer’s expense.

Next up is Hot Toys MMS 359 Wonder Woman from BVS. Figure has been displayed in a museum pose in a detolf but has been in its box for the past 3+ years. *Please note* This figure may have some of the worst paint defects in Hot Toys history. I just opened it for the first time in years and the paint is somehow still wet. $200 or best offer. Shipping at buyer’s expense.

Hello all,

I will be posting a few items I have for sale. The first is the 1/6 Jazzinc BVS Justice Mobile with JL upgrade kit. Vehicle has never been displayed and only been removed from the box twice: once for inspection when it arrived and now for pictures. Asking $2000 or best offer. Shipping at buyer’s expense.

Next up is Hot Toys MMS 359 Wonder Woman from BVS. Figure has been displayed in a museum pose in a detolf but has been in its box for the past 3+ years. *Please note* This figure may have some of the worst paint defects in Hot Toys history. I just opened it for the first time in years and the paint is somehow still wet. $200 or best offer. Shipping at buyer’s expense.
I am interested in bvs

Back