The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

That original goblin concept reminds me of the Animated Series goblin, which is a good thing !!!!

Green%20Goblin.jpg

Look forward to the movie. And this has probably already been asked, already been thought of, probably already been discussed. But, what about a Spider-Man Movie which is computer generated as the 'Tintin' movie which is soon to be released? Just a thought if there would be any audience with such a release?

You know I've always wondered why they've never done a big budget animated superhero movie with CGI in the vain of the Incredibles. My only guess is because they tend to be done over and over again in animated series' and straight to DVD movies.

Damn, Emma Stone looks like she walked right out of a 1960's issue of Amazing Spider-Man. Physically speaking, that's one of the most spot-on bits of casting I've ever seen in a comic film.

Loving the slender, wirey look of Spidey there.

Damn, Emma Stone looks like she walked right out of a 1960's issue of Amazing Spider-Man. Physically speaking, that's one of the most spot-on bits of casting I've ever seen in a comic film.

:lol I was thinking the same thing! :lol

:lol I was thinking the same thing! :lol

Make that 3

Wait, what did I agree to again :lol

And WAY more cute and not as bychty looking as Dunst.

(= will care for the character a lot more)

Back