The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

I like the lizard design. It still has that human element which I like.

Just my thoughts on the matter

Man they better buckle up and relase a trailer. this movie so far is becoming a laughing stock. People are jizzing all over the dark knight and darth Bane but spidey isnt getting much hype. this needs to change.

Any idea when there's supposed to be a trailer out?

i like the design of the lizard i learned long ago not to expect that much from marvel movies

Any idea when there's supposed to be a trailer out?

Hopefully those guys release one this month. When spidey 3 was comin out we had a second trailer and a featurette at this time but then again this movie comes out in July while spidey 3 came out in may

Yeah...there is something about her that will do that to you...

palmer.jpg

nice pic. although it wasn't her boobs that i was drawn too. she just has an interesting look. she's got amazing eyes.

Thank you, sir :)

I knew I had seen her somewhere, just saw that movie a few days ago on HBO.

no problem.

Isn't she the same actress from All the Boys Love Mandy Lane?

no, that's amber heard. they slightly resemble each other. a friend of mine gets them confused.

Amber Heard, Alice Eve and her are all a little too similar.

They must be growing these women in a lab somewhere.

They are going for the Ditko look as was already stated MONTHS AGO.

images

Then its even more of a fail because it doesn't look like that at all. At least he should have had freaking clothes! That might have helped. But he does look more like a Koopa than the Ditko Lizard.

Then its even more of a fail because it doesn't look like that at all. At least he should have had freaking clothes! That might have helped. But he does look more like a Koopa than the Ditko Lizard.

Yeah cause comic translations ALWAYS look better on the silver screen.
:gah:

Let's not cry until we've seen it shall we?:dunno

I saw a new extended trailer (same as the current one with some extra scene) recently while watching Ghost Protocol and I am getting a strong Twilight vibe.

It's very clear that they are targeting the emo teenage crowd with this movie. The tone of the trailer is very dark and somehow more suited for Batman.

I have always felt that Raimi captured the 60s Spidey comic tone perfectly until the producers ruined everything with the third movie by going "dark"

it should be Batman in the front of that cover.
TDKR will stomp on this movie.

there is no need to reeboot spiderman and specially make him a dark character.

why bring batman into it? is it a competition? besides, DKR was already on the cover...twice.

I saw a new extended trailer (same as the current one with some extra scene) recently while watching Ghost Protocol and I am getting a strong Twilight vibe.

It's very clear that they are targeting the emo teenage crowd with this movie. The tone of the trailer is very dark and somehow more suited for Batman.

I have always felt that Raimi captured the 60s Spidey comic tone perfectly until the producers ruined everything with the third movie by going "dark"
So this movie is already a twilight knockoff and emo because it has a more realistic tone. Wow, that must mean Batman, The Departed, Inception, Fight Club Rocky and Rambo must all be emo movies, cause they're set in "realism."
:cuckoo:

There's a huge need to reboot spidey. The last one sucked and proved that Raimi had no power compared to the studio. Who says that spidey is a dark character in this movie? I haven't scene any black hair or dancing. :dunno I bet he will be the wise cracking spidey we all love. All we've seen is a teaser. 1 1/2 minutes of a two hour movie.
why bring batman into it? is it a competition? besides, DKR was already on the cover...twice.
:goodpost::exactly:

Huh? No need for a reboot? If you go by that thinking, Nolan should've never done a Batman film. The early Keaton films stand alone. Right? Don't be a hypocrite. Plus, who's making this a competition? YOU ARE.

I'll love the Nolan Batman when it comes out. And I'm sure I'll like the new Spidey movie, especially after that garbage of a film- the final one by Raimi.

Plus, who said Peter Parker was going to be dark? Please, post that... find the link. As evidenced by what?

On another note, lets not act like the new Batman movie is going to be the greatest film of all-time. Lets not act like we are talking about an Oscar-showered movie. Heck, I guess you may think that if you feel that the last 2 Transformer films were GREAT or if a movie like Avatar is impressive in its writing and creativity. LOL.

Since when was it confirmed that spiderman was going to be dark. And why should batman be on the cover ? I like how batfans wanna single out this movie when we've only seen like one trailer.

Since when was it confirmed that spiderman was going to be dark. And why should batman be on the cover ? I like how batfans wanna single out this movie when we've only seen like one trailer.

a few months ago sony wanted a darker tone of story telling for spidey, i dont mind it not one bit spiderman wasnt made for kids it was aimed at teens/adults

Back