The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

Then explain how someone who has no knowlage of effects make-up could create something like that?

It wouldn't make any sense. Period.

And it looks goofy. I liked this one. It still looks like a mask.

Green-Goblin-Design.jpg

Needs more metal, plastic parts though. He should've been able to glue it or something like that.

I think it's horrible. Unless the Goblin was going to be a mutant, that would make no sense. Where would he get that mask from? Would he make it? Eh..

Thats what he looks like in the comics though. Comic book movies don't have to be 100% realistic like Nolan's Batman. They are suppose to have a bit of fantasy to them. :slap

So? It still doesn't make any sense. Even in the world of the comics, or movies.

And Nolan's flicks aint that realistic either. But the things they do makes sense in the world they created.

Batman's gear is made from Military Grade Equipment. Each had it's purpose.

What the hell would that mask be? Where would it come from? What would be the point?

To be fair, I never liked the look of the Comic Goblin anyway. Except the later stuff with the armor, and all that crap.

I like the mask from the GG, but I don't like the Spiderman costume & the guy. Reminds of this romantic vampire guy from Twilight...

Then explain how someone who has no knowlage of effects make-up could create something like that?

It wouldn't make any sense. Period.

And it looks goofy. I liked this one. It still looks like a mask.

Green-Goblin-Design.jpg

Needs more metal, plastic parts though. He should've been able to glue it or something like that.

it's a frikin comic book. why bother with meaning where there is none? period.

No, it's a freakin movie. The comic has rules it set. If the rules dicate it that anything is possible, then whatever.

But a movie is different. You need a set place of logic. It can't just be "Whatever".

Like Crank. Crank let you know early on that anything can happen. There are little to no rules in that universe.

Same with Batman Begins. And Spider-Man. Things didn't just happen. They all had a reason.

The Glider didn't show up magicly, it was a project that Oscorp was working on. Same with the suit.

there is nothing logical about a kid being bit by a radioactive spider and attaining super powers as a result. it is a fairy tale… make believe… besides, Norman was a nut with incredible resources… dude liked role playing… or Dungeons and Dragons… or took Harry's Halloween costume… done.

what isn't logical is the choice the film makers went in their choice of which mask to use.

No. It was logical in the film because Norman Osborne was a scientist who created weaponry, and biological enhancers.

So...he created a suit, and glider at one point, and used those tools to become the Goblin.

There wasn't a costume store in his fa____ies.

it wasn't logical for Norman to approve a crap mask to go with this incredible tech.

That looks great! I would have preferred that but I'm okay the mighty morphin'.

They never bother to explain how Peter goes from a sweatshirt to his silver-lined, honeycomb pattern, embedded-goggle spider suit, or how his hairy fingers or webbing work through it. I'm sure they could have written off that Goblin mask with one line about their new space-aged prosthetics or something.

In TDK, Two-Face should be, at the very least, in paralyzing agony. More likely dead. But it looks awesome so the audience goes along with it.

Just watched the DKR and ASM trailers, i liked the ASM one better.

I usually stay away from most preview stuff to avoid spoilers.

I thought it was really good, Emma Stone is abit too hot as Gwen, Garfield looks to be a good fit for Peter, his hair though is abit too big for my tastes, but it doesn remind of that issue of USM where they force him to get a haircut lol.

I like the costume, its new and different but it is un-mistakably Spidey, looks as though the Spider-bite and Connor Lizard mutation are connected like Goblin and Spidey in USM.

The high school looks more gritty and dark than the first spiderman film, which is probably true of some high schools in New York.

The FPS was nausiating and i hope it's not in the final film or at least this one scene.

My only real gripe is i wish it was connected to the Marvel universe films as it looks to fit perfectly, they could've had Richard and Mary Parker as two of the most decorated agents in Shield history and Nick Fury taking an interest in Spidey for when he comes of age.

I'm pumped for this, it will be one of the few i see in the Cinema.

Just watched the DKR and ASM trailers, i liked the ASM one better.

I usually stay away from most preview stuff to avoid spoilers.

I thought it was really good, Emma Stone is abit too hot as Gwen, Garfield looks to be a good fir for Peter, his hair though is abit too big for my tasted, but it doesn remind of that issue of USM where they force him to get a haircut lol.

I like the costume, its new and different but it is un-mistakably Spidey, looks as though the Spider-bite and Connor Lizard mutation are connected like Goblin and Spidey in USM.

The high school looks more gritty and dark than the first spiderman film, which is probably true of some high schools in New York.

The FPS was nausiating and i hope it's not in the final film or at least this one scene.

My only real gripe is i wish it was connected to the Marvel universe films as it looks to fit perfectly, they could've had Richard and Mary Parker as two of the most decorated agents in Shield history and Nick Fury taking an interest in Spidey for when he comes of age.

I'm pumped for this, it will be one of the few i see in the Cinema.

theres a new trailer out for this ?

Back