The Amazing Spider-Man - OPEN SPOILERS NOW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Amazing Spider-Man

379821_238081112931546_145970452142613_594158_1272937845_n.jpg

Looking good! :rock

Cool stuff from the magazine. I like how they said it's not a reboot or a remake, but an alternate universe. I'm going to consider these new sets of movies the "ultimate" spiderman and the other the "original" spiderman.

(let's face it, ultimate spiderman was a lot better until they killed him off :lol)

Raimi movies were lackluster IMO.(good, but lacking) Hope this is better, and by the looks of it it will be.

wow that GG looks awesome. So thats a reject from the first film?
What a horrible decision to not use that design ...

wow that GG looks awesome. So thats a reject from the first film?
What a horrible decision to not use that design ...

While I ____ing hate the GG design form the first movie with a passion!, I still not loving that design in the video above, The green goblin in that video is too close to the comics imo, Don't get me wrong I'm all for an actual monster/mutated face over the masked goblin look but it would need to be not so clean and comic-esque looking ..I'd prefer a design similar to the orcs and goblins from lotr.

yikes, that GG looks horrible with that giant sock covering his bald head and those ears look really ridiculous. I like the SS bust though.

That mask is awesome. I don't really like the hood thing, but the expressions are fantastic. Imagine Willem Dafoe in that mask, creepy. I can see why they didn't go forward with it though and chose to pursue the mask/helmet we ended up getting. It was cheaper for the production and less difficult. I would imagine there were tons of problems that could occur with that mask. I know people hate the "power ranger" look but with this, now I really appreciate the work and thought process that went into the Green Goblin. Good stuff.

Now Hot Toys, make a figure from the first film with an alternate Dafoe head.

I think it's horrible. Unless the Goblin was going to be a mutant, that would make no sense. Where would he get that mask from? Would he make it? Eh..

Back