The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Electro looks exactly like the comic

usm159-027bh7p.jpg

that's not Electro,that is Iceman

Oh teemu teemu :lol

Electro was awesome, I don't care for the design, nor the one in the comics (the blue one), but Foxx's performance did make that dull design pop out, cause he was so good as Electro, the part where he started playing itsy bitsy spider was insanely cool, one of the most badass taunts I can remember.

Yeah, Marvel studios also takes humongous liberties with the source material as well, just in the latest movie TWS, look at Batroc... And Falcon who's basically a Singer redesign.... but you know, people have double standards when criticizing this stuff.

Personally I don't care if the movies stretch off from the source material as long as it ends up being cool, except for Wolverine, I need a reboot of Wolverine.

Green Goblin footage-----Spoiler

:lol
I've avoided alot of previews, but what I've seen DeHaan should have been in that Fright Night remake. He may have been astandout in an otherwise forgettable flick.

I feel if marvel studios made this we wouldn't even have this convo. I'm starting to get annoyed by people liking everything marvel does but every other movie sucks in comparison. Every seems to be bashing xmen,spiderman and dc movies now and praising marvel studios all the time when they come out with sub par movies like Thor2 and iron man 2 and 3 and others. Marvel studios isn't bad at all but this whole marvel is the best ever trend is annoying. Besides avengers I haven't seen one movie that matches the quality of tdk or spiderman 2. Cap 2 and iron man do come close to me.

I think the praise is for Marvel's approach to the whole thing, less so than people thinking that all the films are fantastic in their own right.

I feel if marvel studios made this we wouldn't even have this convo. I'm starting to get annoyed by people liking everything marvel does but every other movie sucks in comparison. Every seems to be bashing xmen,spiderman and dc movies now and praising marvel studios all the time when they come out with sub par movies like Thor2 and iron man 2 and 3 and others. Marvel studios isn't bad at all but this whole marvel is the best ever trend is annoying. Besides avengers I haven't seen one movie that matches the quality of tdk or spiderman 2. Cap 2 and iron man do come close to me.

Aren't you forgetting about The Incredible Hulk? Of course you forgot it, It was so incredible that nobody remembers it :lol it's like it doesn't even exist in this universe, but it's a non-spoken agreement that everybody will forget that movie and pretend the MCU is perfect, and you're ruining it.

And yeah, I see a lot of critics against non-Marvel movies, who turn a blind eye to Marvel when they do the same thing they criticize the "competition" for, they literally praise Marvel for doing things they whine about on other movies, I try not to pay attention to them anymore, I just roll my eyes or have a gag reflex at their posts.

Back