The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im thinking he wont fight the 6 in AMS 3 he will defeat three mores villians and they will team up in there own stand alone movie.

I actually thought it was a bit of a silly, overly sentimental and motherly speech for a high-school student to be giving.

Did you ever go to high school or university?

Because that's what a graduation or leaving speech normally sounds like. Leaving university is a big step into the real world, and is the first day in which you truly get to go out and make your mark. We had very similar speeches when I left sixth form, and again when I graduated from university.

3 is busy enough without Venom.

They need to introduce Mary Jane and Jonah. They need to do Ock and Vulture. Those two would be a great tag team. They need to have Felicia become Black Cat. That's enough as it is.

But you can introduce the symbiote. Now is the best time to put Parker in the black suit. It can feed off his emotions over
Spoiler Spoiler:

They need to introduce Mary Jane and Jonah. They need to do Ock and Vulture. Those two would be a great tag team. They need to have Felicia become Black Cat. That's enough as it is.

But you can introduce the symbiote. Now is the best time to put Parker in the black suit. It can feed off his emotions over
Spoiler Spoiler:

If they go your route, that would be awesome. I always hated how Raimi depicted the blacks suits effects of Pete. This would be the perfect time to show it feeding/feeding off his anger and agression. While also showing how powerful it makes him. So scratch what I said, I like your idea.

ASM3 almost has to be Venom. Especially if they are wanting to do a spinoff with Venom as an anti hero.

Spoiler Spoiler:

they could just do Venom the Exact same way Rhino is done.

I've never gone to the cinema by myself before. Do people do that?

I've done it when my GF was outta town and I wanted to see Man of Steel so bad I just went and seen it by myself (theater within walking distance) only to be invited to see it again by some friends the next day, and afterwards by my family :lol and eventually didn't even see it with my lady.

People look at you weird but it was kinda nice.

Did you ever go to high school or university?

Because that's what a graduation or leaving speech normally sounds like. Leaving university is a big step into the real world, and is the first day in which you truly get to go out and make your mark. We had very similar speeches when I left sixth form, and again when I graduated from university.

Of course. I don't recall any speeches by students at either of them though. As in I don't think any students gave speeches.

Of course. I don't recall any speeches by students at either of them though. As in I don't think any students gave speeches.

Perhaps not every institution does it then

its a thing that they do in US mate..
it's pretty accurate TBH.

I'm from England and they did at my university and at a number of my friends' respective universities. It is more common in America though.

Saw it...it was okay...special effects good,but story was all over the place...Harry Osborne turns into Evil Ed from 80's fright night....Rhino is just stupid..Electro sucks,no ressemblance to the comic whatsoever....I think Sony needs to hand over Spidey to Marvel pronto..

Captain America Winter Soldier kills this one...

Nah. i like this better than cap. Then agian im a spidey fan than I am cap. I loved tws tho. much better than the last two marvel entries of thor and iron man.

Saw it...it was okay...special effects good,but story was all over the place...Harry Osborne turns into Evil Ed from 80's fright night....Rhino is just stupid..Electro sucks,no ressemblance to the comic whatsoever

Electro looks exactly like the comic

usm159-027bh7p.jpg

I think Sony needs to hand over Spidey to Marvel pronto...

I'd agree but then we'd both be wrong :lol

Electro looks exactly like the comic

usm159-027bh7p.jpg

I'd agree but then we'd both be wrong :lol

People are complaining that Electro doesn’t look comic book accurate? What about Crossbones in TWS? Of course you’re not allowed to complain in any Marvel Studio movie thread.

Electro looked awesome, and he looked almost exactly like Electro from the comics.

Back