The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea, coming out of this movie, I still don't get a sense of exactly who the six will consist of but if I had to guess?

Spoiler Spoiler:

They're already established at least somewhat. I don't know if I see Connors taking part. He would have to be full on Lizard mode again to want to harm Peter and if he was, I'm not sure he'd be capable of taking orders from Harry rather then just going it his own and trying to recreate the evolved lizard world thing again.

I'm more interested in Norman at this point though. I don't think he's dead for good plus

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yea, coming out of this movie, I still don't get a sense of exactly who the six will consist of but if I had to guess?

Spoiler Spoiler:

They're already established at least somewhat. I don't know if I see Connors taking part. He would have to be full on Lizard mode again to want to harm Peter and if he was, I'm not sure he'd be capable of taking orders from Harry rather then just going it his own and trying to recreate the evolved lizard world thing again.

I'm more interested in Norman at this point though. I don't think he's dead for good plus

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, I'm thinking that will be the team, but you never know, they might try and throw Venom somewhere in there if he's apart of the ASM3. Arad said they would have be the best possible 6 Spidey Villains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched this again and

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just watched this again and

Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually thought it was a bit of a silly, overly sentimental and motherly speech for a high-school student to be giving.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Of course. Whenever I go by myself I put my one foot up on the seat in front of me and throw my head back in laughter every chance I get just like Robert De Niro in Cape Fear.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I've never gone to the cinema by myself before. Do people do that?

yep, every time

CaDP85H.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I think that his death was faked and he used others to use Harry.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back