The Amazing Spider Man 2 (2014)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, is this a movie forum or a lets worry about other peoples opinion forum? What the **** is a Falcon and why should I care what he looks like? Cap looked bad ass :yess:

Maybe judge Dread wasn't comic accurate, I have no idea, but I liked the movie. Was Chris Evans comic accurate in the Losers? I have no clue, I've never read the comic, but I do know what I think makes a cool Cap. Question is, why do u give a **** about what characters I know or don't know or have expectations of?

Nobodys worried its just baffling that somthing you like gets so much hate becuase its not apart of a universe. Like I said most of it is not opnion just blind hatred cuz its not part of marvel. Ive told you before I dont care if you hate this movie but saying stupid stuff like its a negetive 0 and marvel will treat spidey right is just stupid.

Judge Dredd I think you mean.
Yep, I just am breaking in a surface pro 2 tonight and this thing has like a 2008 style cell phone bad spell check

Exactly, Niltusk, but that's a very rare and specific opinion of yours, which I share, I'm sure you are aware of the awful debates that exploded about the simple topic of the likeness of the characters.

I'd rather talk about likeness of heroes and villains than get involved in finger pointing threads of what 'they' are doing in those threads. :lol

There's always someone who believe their opinion's better than the rest, eventually that someone will take things personal, remember Celtic? He'd go all out and say "if you don't like this, then **** you" :lol in all fairness, it's been a good few weeks since I've seen any argument of that nature.
Celtic was a raimi fanboy and thought he knew everything there is to know about movies.But he was MY FRIEND!!!!!!

Nobodys worried its just baffling that somthing you like gets so much hate becuase its not apart of a universe. Like I said most of it is not opnion just blind hatred cuz its not part of marvel. Ive told you before I dont care if you hate this movie but saying stupid stuff like its a negetive 0 and marvel will treat spidey right is just stupid.

No, u said u didn't get why Falcon gets a pass. It must concern u or we'd be talking about Spidery wouldn't we?

I'd rather talk about likeness of heroes and villains than get involved in finger pointing threads of what 'they' are doing in those threads. :lol

Me too, but eventually someone always ****s in the pool :lol

I don't think I have any severe problems with any character likeness so far.

Except maybe that Jackman Wolverine never got and never will get (I think) the yellow suit.

And I think most Singer X-men suits are boring, other than that, nope.

I don't even truly dislike XOW Deadpool, I just hope we eventually get a proper DP movie.

Except maybe that Jackman Wolverine never got and never will get (I think) the yellow suit.

I don't even truly dislike XOW Deadpool, I just hope we eventually get a proper DP movie.

Gasp, this is Wolverine man

wip6OkP.png

No, u said u didn't get why Falcon gets a pass. It must concern u or we'd be talking about Spidery wouldn't we?

Dammit I told you already. Because people throw shade at the design for the characters all the time but Falcon doesnt look like his conterpart at all and people didnt whine about that. DO YOU GEt it NOW!!!! lol.

I dont care about OPNIONS, I'm saying that I find it ODD that people hate on the electro look and want him to look classic but dont care about falcon's look at all. Most of them are NOT opnions rather just blind hatred toward the movie for not being marvel. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Anyway your right about one thing though. We seem to derail this thread alot sooooooooo why dont we stop talking it. Its like 2am and I dont feel like thinking about this lmao.

I dislike plenty of characters on screen, but new Spidery suit ain't one.

Gimme a week and a half and i'll tell you what I think about his rogues gallery. :lol

@pturtle NEVEEER! :lol

I loved Jackman's Wolverine in X1 and X2, even if he didn't have the physique, but after that, his personality went downhill, despite his physique being greatly improved.

Like I said that's the only severe likeness issue I have, I NEED to see a true Wolverine, a smart ass seasoned *******, who's short, hairy, UGLY and bulked up.

While I like the creators to take liberties from the source material, I think they always have to leave at least some characteristic traits of the original source, otherwise what keeps you from claiming to have created a new IP?

Dammit I told you already. Because people throw shade at the design for the characters all the time but Falcon doesnt look like his conterpart at all and people didnt whine about that. DO YOU GEt it NOW!!!! lol.

I dont care about OPNIONS, I'm saying that I find it ODD that people hate on the electro look and want him to look classic but dont care about falcon's look at all. Most of them are NOT opnions rather just blind hatred toward the movie for not being marvel. UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Anyway your right about one thing though. We seem to derail this thread alot sooooooooo why dont we stop talking it. Its like 2am and I dont feel like thinking about this lmao.

Exactly, stick to the movie we wouldn't b 'derailing' ****.

I wonder what wolverine would look like with the mask. Remember being confused as to why he didnt have it in the first movie.

I wonder what wolverine would look like with the mask. Remember being confused as to why he didnt have it in the first movie.

I think that's part of the movie character transcending the comic... could not imagine Hugh in a mask.... id love a marked wolverine someday, just not him.

@pturtle NEVEEER! :lol

I loved Jackman's Wolverine in X1 and X2, even if he didn't have the physique, but after that, his personality went downhill, despite his physique being greatly improved.

Like I said that's the only severe likeness issue I have, I NEED to see a true Wolverine, a smart ass seasoned *******, who's short, hairy, UGLY and bulked up.

While I like the creators to take liberties from the source material, I think they always have to leave at least some characteristic traits of the original source, otherwise what keeps you from claiming to have created a new IP?

Unfortunately Wolverine was being handled by some of the worst filmmakers in the industry. Now that Singer is back, I think we’ll get the bad ass Wolverine back. I think Vaughn handled Wolverine better than Ratner, and Hood in just his little cameo in FC.

This scene here screams Wolverine to me, but I’m not too happy that he has bone claws.

No, it doesn't open til next week here. Don't u remember that rant someone posted about the US being second class citizens now? :lol
:lo oh right, well, now you know how the rest of the world feels :lol just kidding.
Unfortunately Wolverine was being handled by some of the worst filmmakers in the industry. Now that Singer is back, I think we’ll get the bad ass Wolverine back. I think Vaughn handled Wolverine better than Ratner, and Hood in just his little cameo in FC.

This scene here screams Wolverine to me, but I’m not too happy that he has bone claws.

I'm never been crazy about bone claws and how unnaturally lumpy they are.

The bone claws is what makes him a mutant to me. before i use to think that they turned him into a mutant by giving him claws and a healing factor. This was back when I didnt know about the xmen lol

:lo oh right, well, now you know how the rest of the world feels :lol just kidding.

I'm never been crazy about bone claws and how unnaturally lumpy they are.

They do look very unnatural, should be straight and sharp. Whenever I see Wolverine stabbing anything with them I cringe, I feel like its more painful for him than his victims :lol

@Wez, Well I like the concept of the bone claws, I just don't like how they have all these lumps, whenever you see animal claws, they're smooth and curvy, which make sense, they're made to tear and cut.

Back