Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been watching this show on Hulu, and for some reason I have a tendency to not watch for several weeks and then watch a bunch of episodes at once. So I just watched 5 episodes yesterday and today, up until the final one. I'm not entirely sure what to think.

I'm not going to use any spoiler tags, because frankly if you're reading this you should expect spoilers. That's why I've kept out of this thread for a while. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the show is over now, given that they seem to have come full-circle. That saddens me, but at least they've done a half-way decent job of wrapping things up.

Still, there are a lot of unanswered questions, and I can't help but think that they may have changed gears with the storyline a bit to ensure that they would have some closure by the end of the season. I mean, in the last couple of episodes we apparently learn that Skynet is someplace else and that the Conners were totally on the wrong track the whole time. I actually wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have the whole "Weaver is actually working against Skynet" thing in mind from the beginning, and only decided to go that route to help wrap things up. It seemed like kind of a sudden change, and I think there are some loose ends, plot-wise. Still, it works. And say what you want about the show, I liked it soooo much better than Terminator 3.

From what it looks like to me the place that was developing the HK drone was from Skynet--Skynet was created naturally without any intervention from the future--so Weaver was using their own strategy against them, basically kill Skynet before the war instead of them killing John before the war.

candlesad.gif

In the finale episode of Season 2, what is the brand/name of the switchblade that Cameron pulls out? It would be a cool addition to my Terminator collection.

The last episode left me with such anticipation to see the new movie! I cant believe the ratings are so low. It seems like a lot of the core demographic might view it on DVR or the internet. I dont know anyone under 30 that has ever filled one out and returned it.

The last episode left me with such anticipation to see the new movie! I cant believe the ratings are so low. It seems like a lot of the core demographic might view it on DVR or the internet. I dont know anyone under 30 that has ever filled one out and returned it.

the show apparently does very well with DVR viewers, but they most likely don't count because they can skip the commercials. and it's all about ad revenue.

If Fox doesn't re-new it, then I'm hoping the Sci-Fi channel does. They did a spectacular job with BSG.

Please send "Summernator" to punish me.

There's a 51% chance she won't kill you. :lol

What show line-up does SyFy have now that BSG is gone? They would do well to pick up TSCC, instead of tossing meager budgets into throwaway Cobra vs. Crocodile movies.

There's a 51% chance she won't kill you. :lol

What show line-up does SyFy have now that BSG is gone? They would do well to pick up TSCC, instead of tossing meager budgets into throwaway Cobra vs. Crocodile movies.

Caprica, that new shatty Stargate, Eurkea!!!!!!, and after that I don't really know.

Well, they will continue to have the crappiest "C" movies ever made on Saturday night.

Back