1/6 Hot Toys -Terminator Genisys: T-800 Guardian

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got mine, opened it up and had a quick look. Both sculpts are absolutely brilliant! And the tailoring is really nice too. Would have loved a handgun or something but ah well :) I'll be able to get some pics when I get in from work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

53eeefc6fdfe3c629879607f4d42cd28.jpg
a4e6b8e07c55bb0e8e137eb76b082554.jpg

Anyone who has this and any DX terminator. Could someone do me a massive favour and post a pic of the guardian t800 with the biker jacket on from one of the DX sets? I need to see what it looks like :)

I've just bought this so I'm hoping it looks good. Also have the dx13 hands too :)
Any pics of the guardian with a DX jacket on would be appreciated :)
d1ec29c3311c86e9eb5c96416065cc39.png

He didn't last long in your collection. The lack of responses to your past few posts directly reflects the general lack of interest in this figure. I'd have tried out the DX13 jacket on mine as you requested except I've also boxed mine back up with the intention of selling it at some point.

He didn't last long in your collection. The lack of responses to your past few posts directly reflects the general lack of interest in this figure. I'd have tried out the DX13 jacket on mine as you requested except I've also boxed mine back up with the intention of selling it at some point.

Haha I know, tell me about it :p I got it and really liked it. But it's just not the dx13. So I thought stuff it! I'm getting the DX and selling this. Only problem is I know I'm probably gonna loose money on it. But if I hadn't bought it in the first place, I wouldn't have been pushed into picking the dx13 up

I myself was tempted to put him in T2 clothes as an experiment but didn't end up doing it, resolving instead to stick to just T1 and T2 and thus sell him (if I even can).

You'll really enjoy the DX13, a lot more possibilities there.

I myself was tempted to put him in T2 clothes as an experiment but didn't end up doing it, resolving instead to stick to just T1 and T2 and thus sell him (if I even can).

You'll really enjoy the DX13, a lot more possibilities there.

To be honest I think this would look really good in the t2 clothes. And yeah I'm hoping I can sell him for a decent price and put the money towards something else
Yeah man I can't wait to get my hands on the dx13! All that battle damage!!

I love this figure but I understand no one cares about it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

I just bought this figure. I wasn't going to but after a couple of viewings the movie has grown on me. If for no other reason than having a progression of Arnold as the Terminator it will add to the collection. I wish it was the 2017 version, but for now this will do. I'll agree these is no real demand for this figure.

Last edited:
I just bought this figure. I wasn't going to but after a couple of viewings the movie has grown on me. If for other reason than having a progression of Arnold as the Terminator it will add to the collection. I wish it was the 2017 version, but for now this will do. I'll agree these is no real demand for this figure.

Perhaps you'd be interested in this custom (not mine)

Custom Hospital pops for sale! Check my BST!

See his FS thread.

I very much doubt Hot Toys will make one officially.

Not 100% but still a good sculpt.
not 10% Schwarzenegger but still a very good, professionally done sculpt of some generic person.
===========
looking at those photos i posted, particularly the forehead, i think that Schwarzenegger should bequeath his skeleton to Winston studio - to compare it to the endoskeleton.

Last edited:
and the shining clothes i think.
if it is about quality looking, i completely agree with your list.

The DX10 is garishly shiny, it looks like a store mannequin. While being made of leather is accurate and commendable, he's not supposed to be so shiny that you can spot him from the moon. The best remedy is do do some weathering, it quickly dulls the clothes and makes the soft sculpt more pronounced.

I was never a fan of dirtying up my figures but as you can see by this two DX10 side by side comparison, the differences are night and day.

30424561126_85ae9c56f5_c.jpg

29828471643_347553b37c_c.jpg

Back