Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, so damned cool! What a way to go out if it really is over. I hope not, but of course that's is the way is looking.

Love the metal (Weaver) helping them out. She HAS to be the metal from the box then. There is no way that she would be helping them unless she was. Because at least she was thinking about it in the future. And if Cameron can break out of her programing, I don;t see why another one can't. But this really opens up so many questions!!

And the way they get John to the future is something I never saw coming. But it was ^^^^ing awesome!!!! But on that note, the show cannot go on, as many people have stated that BAG is already signed on to another show and TSCC will be all about John in the future and him learning and growing under Derek and Kyle to become the leader he will be to lead the resistance.

While I think TS will be cool, I don't think it will touch TSSC on the story behind everything!!

And yes, I guess they did decide to skip over T3. lol

All I can remember is the liquid telling Jesse to tell John "No". Maybe the question was, "Can you help me get back to my own time?"

Just a thought, I'll re-watch that episode later

All I can remember is the liquid telling Jesse to tell John "No". Maybe the question was, "Can you help me get back to my own time?"

Wasn't the answer "No" to the question "Will you join us?" in the Jesse flashback episodes?

no. the question was already revealed by cameron as "will you join us?". and it is safe to assume that weaver is the same liquid metal that was in the box cuz the same question was asked to cameron at the end of last night's episode.

The way this season of TSCC ended gave us a logical idea of how John's future has been laid out. We can assume certain things about his future now that he has jumped forward out of the previous timeline.

But I've been wondering, what happens to Sarah? I'm sad to think we'll never know for sure if TSCC isn't picked up for another season.

we can always hope that if the show gets cancelled somebody will fund a direct to DVD release that will give closure. it is terminator afterall. there is a strong fanbase.

Couple of questions I got in mind..

1. Why did the "ufo" crash in weaver's office?
2. Did the "eel" make it crash? If so, what was the purpose of it?
3. Where did Weaver go after the time jump?
4. Why did Sarah chose not to go with John? Did she knew what was going to happen and to where in time John would land? This has me thinking, because all her life she protected John then in that moment, like it was ok for her to let John go, and trusting Weaver(metal) so quickly.

Couple of questions I got in mind..

1. Why did the "ufo" crash in weaver's office?
2. Did the "eel" make it crash? If so, what was the purpose of it?
3. Where did Weaver go after the time jump?
4. Why did Sarah chose not to go with John? Did she knew what was going to happen and to where in time John would land? This has me thinking, because all her life she protected John then in that moment, like it was ok for her to let John go, and trusting Weaver(metal) so quickly.

1. Well, since Terminators were already sent back to the "present", it's logical to assume that Skynet also sent attack drones (those UFO things) to assist the Terminators in hunting for Connor.

2. That eel was probably piloting the UFO :confused:.

3. I think Weaver liquified herself and disappeared.

4. Sarah probably stayed back as a contingency plan in case Connor failed. Divide and conquer, right?

5. I should SOOOOOOOOO be studying for my exam right about now :mad:

Weaver had the eel in a tank in her office. Some people must be so poor, they can't even pay attention.

Weaver had the eel in a tank in her office. Some people must be so poor, they can't even pay attention.

I knew the eel was the eel in her aquarium in her office. Well, I watched it again and it got out of the tank indeed. Haha!

I left off the winky at the end, sorry if I sounded like a "Richard."

I also have a one-eyed albino viper that serves me well. :naughty :horror

:rotfl Geeze, I didn't need to know that.

Anyways, thanks a lot for your service in the USMC (I see that you're retired). I really appreciate all the sacrifices that you guys have done over the years, all that you continue to sacrifice for this great country of our's. A few cousins of mine, who are Marines themselves, are serving in Iraq right now.

I stayed as long as my body held up, 23 years. Being in the Marines (military) is never easy, but it was an honor to serve. Hope your relatives and all military get back safely.

Last edited:
I stayed as long as my body held up, 23 years. Being in the Marines (military) is never easy, but it was an honor to serve. Hope your relatives and all military get back safely.

semper-fi.gif

usmcskull.gif

Thanks. And you sir, have my gratitude and respect. :flag :rock

Hey, hey, hey... forgive my old/slow brain cells... why was Cameron's exposed eye lit up red? Everytime they lit up in the show, her eyes lit up blue. I knew something was "wrong", but I'm so used to Terminator's with red lights that it took this long to register.

actually the "UFO" thingy isn't from the future. i assume it is the one sarah saw when she crawled out of that warehouse and also the same one that came out of the ground and flew into the back of that guy's semi trailer a few episodes back. Some people must be so poor, they can't even pay attention.

seriously. has anybody even watched this show this season?

Back