Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Sarah and Cameron Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Official figures from this would be bought by me. I only collect action figures though so..I'm thinking more of HT tbh.

Official figures from this would be bought by me. I only collect action figures though so..I'm thinking more of HT tbh.

Awesome! Thanks for the support friend :) It looks like the show is still popular and generating interest. I would love either, PF or HT versions!

Anymore fans of TSCC who'd like to see a SSC or HT version of Sarah Connor and Cameron? :)

I would definitely love to see figures of Sarah, John, and Summer Glau as a Terminator...hopefully they would be done by Hot Toys, don't like their prices, but most of the time I can't deny the skills of their sculptors....

I would definitely love to see figures of Sarah, John, and Summer Glau as a Terminator...hopefully they would be done by Hot Toys, don't like their prices, but most of the time I can't deny the skills of their sculptors....

:goodpost: Well said, It's hard to compete with SSC and HT's sculptors :) I really hope they would take another look at bringing these characters. I would gladly buy them and I'm sure many others like you too :) thanks again for adding your support!

I wonder why you guys aren't considering doing these figures, at least Summer Glau has already been designed as a bust by a sculptor for SSC...

As much as I would like these...HT is going to produce 15 Iron Man 3 armors...close the store, it's all over for other potential licenses.

As much as I would like these...HT is going to produce 15 Iron Man 3 armors...close the store, it's all over for other potential licenses.

I know you're being facetious....but that is truth. Now that the show is over and wasn't on all that long....and the popularity waned, I doubt HT or SS will ever have a figure come to fruition. :(

Back