Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, thought this was a cool Grindhouse version of TSSC and Dollhouse.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LhpmKSMphfw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LhpmKSMphfw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

It was one cool "journey" watching the show since the beginning. So much happened. It's almost feels like missing friends.

It was something to see how John reacted to Cameron sitting there "lifeless", the panic, the gentleness as he checked for her chip.

I find myself wishing I was smarter and could write about things I noticed throughout the shows but can't explain or figure out.

John Connor, JC and all that goes with that. John Henry (JHC?). Is John Henry what John Connor uses in the future to win the war? Does he learn from JH how to reprogram?

How much does JH take from Cameron? JH has an empty slot... so, removing Cameron's chip and putting it in his spot would allow her to be downloaded into the big wall unit, and yet still be kept on the chip. So does Cameron exist "now" and in the future? JH downloaded himself from the wall unit to Cameron's chip. Is he also in the past and in the future?

John Henry (the Turk) wasn't originally designed to be a Terminator. Then to add to that, Weaver was having Ellison teach it morals. She had a psych talk with him/it as well. If Weaver wasn't on JC's side why would she do that? Certain phrases really stuck with me: Life is sacred... sometimes you have to lie, save as many lives as possible... (I don't remember the exact words, but you get the idea).

With the merged John Henry and Cameron in the future with John Connor, each knowing their histories and all that transpired, it just boggles the mind how this will affect things and I would love to see how it would all work out in the future. Weaver being there as well. What a show that would be! They could just call the new show John Connor's Chronicles. :)

i'm just sorry we'll never learn what really happened in that basement they took derek to in season 1 when you could hear that ballet music. the same ballet music that cameron was dancing to in the present.

I'm still wondering about Weaver's comment--"humans will disappoint you" to John Henry.

Look at us in the world, we are disappointing.

Alice.jpg

Maybe I read too much into this, but this to me was a nod to the
Sarah Connor picture from the first movie.

In that picture, I was wondering that that was Cameron or a real girl that Cameron was modeled on??

Because aren't the dogs supposed to bark at the metal? Kinda trained like drug or explosive sniffing dogs?

Why didn't Derek recognize the face of Alice being used by Cameron when he went back in time? Or did he? I didn't see any episodes that hinted that.

Last edited:
Why didn't Derek recognize the face of Alice being used by Cameron when he went back in time? Or did he? I didn't saw any episodes that hinted that.

I believe a few episodes ago they talked in the garage about "knowing" who the other one was so I am sure he knew but just didn't want to mention it.

I believe a few episodes ago they talked in the garage about "knowing" who the other one was so I am sure he knew but just didn't want to mention it.

S2:E4 "Allison from Palmdale" showed that Allison was part of the resistance and was known to John Conner but the episode does not mention if she was known to Derek. It seems that Cameron was originally imprinted with Allsion's memories to impersonate Allison in order to assinate him.

I believe in S1:E6 "Dungeons & Dragons" show Derek meeting Cameron in a future flashback but I need to re-watch that episode to be sure.

I really enjoyed this show. I'm going to miss it. I doubt very much that they are going to use any of its elements in Terminator Salvation or its sequels. I'm really looking forward to those but I think it would be really interesting if it there were some kind of reference to the series, small or large.

I've been watching this show on Hulu, and for some reason I have a tendency to not watch for several weeks and then watch a bunch of episodes at once. So I just watched 5 episodes yesterday and today, up until the final one. I'm not entirely sure what to think.

I'm not going to use any spoiler tags, because frankly if you're reading this you should expect spoilers. That's why I've kept out of this thread for a while. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the show is over now, given that they seem to have come full-circle. That saddens me, but at least they've done a half-way decent job of wrapping things up.

Still, there are a lot of unanswered questions, and I can't help but think that they may have changed gears with the storyline a bit to ensure that they would have some closure by the end of the season. I mean, in the last couple of episodes we apparently learn that Skynet is someplace else and that the Conners were totally on the wrong track the whole time. I actually wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have the whole "Weaver is actually working against Skynet" thing in mind from the beginning, and only decided to go that route to help wrap things up. It seemed like kind of a sudden change, and I think there are some loose ends, plot-wise. Still, it works. And say what you want about the show, I liked it soooo much better than Terminator 3.

Back