Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles - Sarah and Cameron Figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only really just started watching the show, halfway through season 2. I hate knowing im nearing the end of an awesome show which ended way to fast. I cant help but hate sarah though because of game of thrones :rotfl:rotfl
An endo or Cameron would have been pretty cool though.

an endo is the first thing you would choose? aren't they kinda the same as what we got already?

an endo is the first thing you would choose? aren't they kinda the same as what we got already?

I don't own a 1/6 endo(yet). I wouldn't really pick up sarah as i prefer Linda Hamilton. I wouldn't pick up JC or Derek and then the rest of the cast other than cromartie where regular humans who i wouldn't want or the odd terminator that didn't get enough screen time to warrant a figure.

I agree always liked that leather studded belt she wears and it's on the bust

She's a gorgeous actress and she really made an impression as Cameron. It would be mind-blowingly cool if they recreated the poster with the sink and mirror as part of a diorama, with her glancing over her shoulder at where she's been battle-damaged.

I've only really just started watching the show, halfway through season 2. I hate knowing im nearing the end of an awesome show which ended way to fast. I cant help but hate sarah though because of game of thrones :rotfl:rotfl
An endo or Cameron would have been pretty cool though.

:exactly: I was really disappointed they didn't continue the show. It was just starting to build up. hahaha I know what you mean about hating on Sarah Connor/Lena Headey after Game of Thrones. But she really did justice to the role of SC.

Amazing lady.

I wonder if they'll ever make this happen. Obviously a lot of fans still remember the show and it's Summer Glau for christsake! :gah:

cool. For now I just have the poster

attachment.php

:panic: Summer Glau!!! Summer Glau!!! Summer Glau!!! Summer Glau!!! :panic:

Will I have to go for a custom and have it commissioned then?

This show drove off a cliff pretty fast. Poor writing and continuity IMO. Thought the cast did the best they could with what they were given tho.

Shirley Manson would make an awesome statue... perfect pose too right here:
646891-shirley_manson_terminator_1.jpg

I loved this show and miss it like mad... the music was one of the most epic tv show scores as well

I'm not remotely a fan of the series, but this promotional always stuck with me.

terminator_scc.jpg

It would make an awesome display piece. And you could tell people it's inspired by "Heavy Metal Magazine" so they didn't think you watch "Sara Conner Chronicles".

Hi All.
It is my paint work .

Cameron Phillips a.k.a Summer Glau.
Head script by Numoworkshop.
paint & arrange by Shuzilow.
41e0ac471d11f7d72c5123223e60e7ec.jpg
ebae4782fd13045d34fec64524d2f40c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back