Premium Format Sycocollectibles announce Marvel 1/4 Scale License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
theres something fishy abt syco,the way guy in charge is replying over at statueforum,,and another issue was also bought up regarding the Lou ferrgino statue which the guy who replys brushed off as saying he know nothing about it,,

ooo the ferrgino statue...that was shady :monkey1

I think it's really strange to say that you have the licence and forget the fact it's only the Middle East and that nobody outside can get one unless you know somebody. It's a shame was hoping for a red blue spidey

Something feels fishy about the whole thing

images
:D

Yeah the more I read the thread at the forum the more and more I got crappy toward the Syco marvel announcement, it was like giving a fat kid a cake then taking it back

Yeah the more I read the thread at the forum the more and more I got crappy toward the Syco marvel announcement, it was like giving a fat kid a cake then taking it back

It's like giving a cake to a fat kid...and telling him it's in the middle east Go get it.....:rotfl

-not a cake more like a cupcake with crappy frosting! seriously I don't expect much from Syco sculpts+paint app ever....their meh.

Guess no Syco Marvel for me

Wow I know from sf you buy so many statues. This is a big loss for them. I was wishing them the best and was planning on buying them. But now with all the customs, risk, no returns I'm going to have to pass on all syco statues as well. Too much risk and too much fees. :(

That base is terrible. Most of their mortal combat pieces suck and I'm not expecting anything from their marvel license.

Also seems that people over at statue forum have no idea how business contract and rights work and like to complain about it. Too funny sometimes!

would never buy from a company that uses other companies logo.... alienware.....

Back