Premium Format Sycocollectibles announce Marvel 1/4 Scale License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess let's wait and see how fans can even obtain these things without paying a arm and a leg to get it in one piece. Should be interesting. But who knows I mean they are not targeting the USA fans anyways. They want the business in Dubai.

This sounds too risky. Yeah a huge package that can be the size of a bomb being sent to the USA. Customs will tear open to inspect and break the fragile parts. Then you get charge and not be able to return it back to the middle east without getting charge for customs and shipping again. I hope the statues will be worth the extra effort.

same things happens to international customers......

I guess let's wait and see how fans can even obtain these things without paying a arm and a leg to get it in one piece. Should be interesting. But who knows I mean they are not targeting the USA fans anyways. They want the business in Dubai.

why not if they make statues in top notch quality n good paint apps

every SS statue for international customer cost more with customs & shipping with huge damage risk involve...... but SS customer service is top notch so damage issue is solved but still cost too much.... i bought skaar reg pf for 379$+120$shipping+120$ Customs=619$ for reg pf .....while there r Ex available at 600$ in US

every SS statue for international customer cost more with customs & shipping with huge damage risk involve...... but SS customer service is top notch so damage issue is solved but still cost too much.... i bought skaar reg pf for 379$+120$shipping+120$ Customs=619$ for reg pf .....while there r Ex available at 600$ in US

That **** is just nuts. Talk about rape.

Wow! :horror

$600 + shipping? If that is the case, you would be paying $800 for the ex. Personally, I don't know how International buyers can afford these Collectibles due to high custom & shipping charges. If I'd had to pay that, I would stop collecting all together.

$600 + shipping? If that is the case, you would be paying $800 for the ex. Personally, I don't know how International buyers can afford these Collectibles due to high custom & shipping charges. If I'd had to pay that, I would stop collecting all together.

I buy my PF's over here. That's why I won't order directly from SS. So you can pick them up at a good price but on the down side you have to miss out the Exclusive's. That's why I hate it when SS have Exclusives I want ha

I would not collect either at those international prices. Too much money for me. :exactly:

yehh too much i know but how come ur encouraging me to stop collecting :lol

I would not collect either at those international prices. Too much money for me. :exactly:

thats why i m not finding any old grail statues it will be headache after paying big money........ so i will wait for new releases .... i know SS sure going to revisit most wanted characters on 1/4 scale based on comic .... Thor-Captain-Spidy-Doom-Wolverine-Punisher

thats why i m not finding any old grail statues it will be headache after paying big money........ so i will wait for new releases .... i know SS sure going to revisit most wanted characters on 1/4 scale based on comic .... Thor-Captain-Spidy-Doom-Wolverine-Punisher

Yes even in the USA I have the most difficult time getting any grails to come unbroken. I remember your headaches with the gambit. I had a few too. It's so difficult to get the old sold out statues. Hey bro don't stop collecting! :clap all international buyers are really the strongest collectors in this hobby. Still can't believe those insane prices on just the regs. Errrr.... Such pain to think about it.

Last edited:

Well the US dollar is ____ so maybe that's how it works in the end. Look at Japan. They get the Sideshow PFs on AmiAmi for a huge price jump, but to them it probably isn't too bad at all.

theres something fishy abt syco,the way guy in charge is replying over at statueforum,,and another issue was also bought up regarding the Lou ferrgino statue which the guy who replys brushed off as saying he know nothing about it,,

Back