Premium Format Sycocollectibles announce Marvel 1/4 Scale License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone following the syco marvel KOh fiasco.. its hilarious, running riot... wat a bunch of screwups

this is seriously some heavy stuffl after the sycol lou ferrgino screw up, KOH has has done some major damage to Syco as a company ,, lol, his posts are just hilarious

anyone following the syco marvel KOh fiasco.. its hilarious, running riot... wat a bunch of screwups

this is seriously some heavy stuffl after the sycol lou ferrgino screw up, KOH has has done some major damage to Syco as a company ,, lol, his posts are just hilarious

that's why nobody trusts them

understandable, the user kingofhobbies nearly wrecked sycos company name single handedly

I was able to read through the cache on SF (since for whatever reason, the administrator blocked my home IP when I tried to register, and then when I messaged asking why while on my work computer they blocked that IP as well) and it looks like Syco did go on and say to only believe posts from their official account.

PS... regarding the issue mentioned above, if anyone knows the admins over there and can help me get my IP unblocked, that would be great, since all I ever did was try to register.

It seemed very shady when they suddenly announced that the licence was only in the Middle East seems like a huge fact for them to just randomly leave out

I don't think we will miss out any way as from what I saw the hulk looked terrible along with the base for the spiderman statue

Back