Premium Format Sycocollectibles announce Marvel 1/4 Scale License

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's going to be the movie lines first so it's hard to tell. Some people don't buy movie statues no matter how good they are. I wished they start with the reg comic versions first. Btw will we have a 12 days of syco, syco Halloween events, sdcc syco events etc? :wink1:

Yeah me to its the comic versions I want most. I recently made an exception with the new Hulk PF because I'm desperate to have a Hulk PF in my collection & the comic Hulks are rarely up for sale & if they are there up for big bucks & rightly so to be honest because there awesome. A movie Spiderman I would also make an exception for.

Yeah me to its the comic versions I want most. I recently made an exception with the new Hulk PF because I'm desperate to have a Hulk PF in my collection & the comic Hulks are rarely up for sale & if they are there up for big bucks & rightly so to be honest because there awesome. A movie Spiderman I would also make an exception for.

I just hope the movie versions don't hurt their sales. The movie hulk PF looks badass. The only thing is the actors face on it I don't like. I'm going to wait it out. One will show up sooner or later.

Until I see an an official announcement on their website or facebook page.....I won't believe it. I do know they said they had the Marvel movie rights overseas, but I have yet to see anything officially announced.

I'll believe it when I see it! I want to see it They may have some pretty impressive stuff. My main issue is their paint apps. The sculpts are decent but paint apps need work. Its like they are scared to use a straight black paint color.

Its on their website.
https://sycocollectibles.com/content/syco-collectibles-middle-east

I have a question.

Will these only be sold in the Middle East?

"We can also annouce the exclusive license for Marvel Collectibles in the Middle East. Our range will include statues and Busts from the Marvel Movies and the extensive catalogue of Heroes and Villians from the Marvel Comic Books."

Just read Middle East only not even through distributors that sounds like a lot of hassle, seemed too good to be true

yup, only Middle East,. looks like its going to be the RISE OF THE MIDDLE EAST FLIPPERS :D

How much will shipping be to the USA with customs and everything? With huge boxes like these customs will check them. Then what of we need to send it back for a damage item. What happens then?

How much will shipping be to the USA with customs and everything? With huge boxes like these customs will check them. Then what of we need to send it back for a damage item. What happens then?

You'll probably need to buy off eBay or someone living in the Middle East. I don't think many online sellers will ship here if the license doesn't permit. So the hassle to find someone to ship it, cost associated with customs, snf chances it might be broken and can't send it back or being ripped off are greater than normal. Be wary.

Yeah US Customs probably won't treat your package with tender loving care...coming from the Middle East...

This sounds too risky. Yeah a huge package that can be the size of a bomb being sent to the USA. Customs will tear open to inspect and break the fragile parts. Then you get charge and not be able to return it back to the middle east without getting charge for customs and shipping again. I hope the statues will be worth the extra effort.

I've been following Syco for a while, and some things that always struck me as strange were A) the bad grammar and crappy structuring in all of their descriptions, B) the amateur look to the website and C) the fact that they call their quarter scale statues Premium Format.

My question is, hasn't Sideshow always been the only ones to call their statues Premium Format? Anyone else I see just "Quarter Scale" or "Mixed Media". It seems to me that they have been gunning for Sideshow for awhile now.

Not to mention their stuff all looks subpar and crappy. And the website is good for me to **** on.

Back