Subject- 1206 St. Nick!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is anyone seeing nick gilliard in the sculpt besides me?

I mean Tom Gilliard.. Nick Gilliard is the sword master from SW. :lol

This is a cool idea I suppose but he'll look a bit odd with all the other zombies.

How many other unique zombies can they come up with? When will they start scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas? Is Zombie Santa when this line jumps the shark?

And this guy is pissed! All the other zombs have looked a bit mellow by comparison.

This is a cool idea I suppose but he'll look a bit odd with all the other zombies.

How many other unique zombies can they come up with? When will they start scraping the bottom of the barrel for ideas? Is Zombie Santa when this line jumps the shark?

And this guy is pissed! All the other zombs have looked a bit mellow by comparison.

I don't think they are jumping ship. We get a new Zombie (minus excl) pretty much every 6 months. This should ship just in time for Xmas so it makes total sense for it to be something cool like Santa...

And SSC better not jump ship before we get a Zombie Priest!!!

I don't think they are jumping ship. We get a new Zombie (minus excl) pretty much every 6 months. This should ship just in time for Xmas so it makes total sense for it to be something cool like Santa...

And SSC better not jump ship before we get a Zombie Priest!!!

No bro. Jumping the shark not ship. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark

Its a made up zombie line can it every really do that?

Sure. Lazer Commando Mission to Mars Neon Pink Zombie, Easter Bunny Zombie, Quadriplegic Zombie, Mime Zombie. There's plenty of stupid ideas out there, not to say that the Santa one is.

Yeah, if you do ones that are in bad taste (quadriplegic zombie) or just really off the wall like the Pink Zombie. I kind of like the Eastery Bunny Zombie though. :lol

When did we first come up with this one. It was one of the chats but was it Spook 06, Toyfair 07 or SDCC 07?

Its was during a Spooktacular....not sure when. I remember because this idea was thrown out at the same time I was heavily pushing that we should get a Zombie Girl Scout or Brownie with a red wagon full of severed heads and arms and of course some boxes of cookies. Never thought they'd actually take some of this and run with it.....I'm waiting for my GS Zombie now SSC. :lol

Its a made up zombie line can it every really do that?

Anything can jump the shark but of course that term is all relative. A jump the shark moment can be a masterpiece defining moment for another person. Most people are so easily influenced that they hear jump the shark and suddenly agree.

Zombie girlscouts.

:D

Yeah, if you do ones that are in bad taste (quadriplegic zombie) or just really off the wall like the Pink Zombie. I kind of like the Eastery Bunny Zombie though. :lol

I disagree. We can't discriminate, the Zombies wouldn't. I fully expect a Zombie in a wheelchair. :lol

An Easter Bunny Zombie would be neat but if should be spaced out as the Zombie curse continues through the seasons. I'm wondering when we'll get the connection on how ol' Saint Nick was chomped on. They should do a guy in a Reindeer outfit like those Disney characters with large tear and bite marks out of him with removable mask that shows a half eaten face like the Babysitter.

Funny, I liked the zombie in a wheelchair far more than the Easter Bunny one. :huh Something about a paralyzed zombie is interesting to me.

And I see on that jumping the shark wiki page, the new term is "nuking the fridge" after the disappointing new Indy film. :lol

Anything can jump the shark but of course that term is all relative. A jump the shark moment can be a masterpiece defining moment for another person. Most people are so easily influenced that they hear jump the shark and suddenly agree.

This is all quite true. I guess I just find it harder for a line like this to do that.

I disagree. We can't discriminate, the Zombies wouldn't. I fully expect a Zombie in a wheelchair. :lol

Well, of course in the real world if it happened this would be the case but I think using a disability is probably in bad taste.

Funny, I liked the zombie in a wheelchair far more than the Easter Bunny one. :huh Something about a paralyzed zombie is interesting to me.

And I see on that jumping the shark wiki page, the new term is "nuking the fridge" after the disappointing new Indy film. :lol

Like I said above I just think thats an area that is probably a bit out of bounds. The Easter Bunny isn't real so and its not a religious item either.

Well, Indy did pretty good at the BO and is pretty well liked so I find that term a bit silly.

How about a black zombie, or an Asian zombie, or a middle eastern zombie, or a flaming San Francisco gay zombie impeccably dressed, or maybe an Indian zombie in traditional dress.

We have 7 victims and no racial or ethnic diversity.

Come on SSC get PC with the damn virus already!!

Back