Official Sideshow 1/6th DC Comic and Game figure Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nipples!

wPPjw.jpg

:monkey3

She has big Silver Dollar ones too..

Gotta love it. :lol

I think all of them look great.

I'm definitely getting all of them. I was going to pick up the DC PFs but these figures look just a s good if not better than the PFs IMO. I'm jumping ship for sure.

If SS can keep the price down around $140 I think they will a HUGE winner here.

I think all of them look great.

I'm definitely getting all of them. I was going to pick up the DC PFs but these figures look just a s good if not better than the PFs IMO. I'm jumping ship for sure.

If SS can keep the price down around $140 I think they will a HUGE winner here.

I think $140 is optimistic-- but I agree, if it's in that range then it'll be a huge hit.

Hmmm... There was a lot of Batman: The Animated Series art in the original Sideshow DC teaser video. Maybe Harley's wearing a corset here so they can release a standard version in the animated style down the road. That way there'll be a notable difference between the two.

Although if that were the case, they could have just gone with her terrible New 52 design.

Either way, despite the excellent head sculpt, that corset is terrible.

Looks like that could be case....

God I can't wait for this line.... I'm ready for a Penguin or Riddler already though... or a comic style 1/6th Bane. :monkey5

I'd like to see bane in this line.
But only if the make a new appropriately sized body for him.
I don't want him to be eye to eye with batman.

I don't know if we are allowed to post this kind of stuff, If not would a mod delete this post?

Anyway, I found a video at Youtube of the new stuff from SideShow and Hot Toys at Comic Con. Check it out....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei0qykmEgfw[/ame]

It looks like Batman's cape and stuff is blue in the video. :dunno

The SS 1/6 stuff is at the end of the video.

Oh and check out the HT Captain America USO costume figure. :clap

Last edited:
Seeing Superman made me wonder (and apologies if this has been asked/answered before) if HT collaborated with Sideshow on this line the same way they do with the Star Wars figures. The paint apps and look of the plastic seem like textbook Hot Toys work.

Seeing Superman made me wonder (and apologies if this has been asked/answered before) if HT collaborated with Sideshow on this line the same way they do with the Star Wars figures. The paint apps and look of the plastic seem like textbook Hot Toys work.

Hot Toys just helped with the armor body design of the Star Wars line, nothing else. Rest is all SS. The DC line is all SS.

They are cool but there are still something that need to be fix. From one of Hot Chick Cool Toys review video on YouTube, SSC says that they are not completely done with their DC 1/6 figs yet and they need some tweaks. I was really happy when they said that cuz I want them to be perfect. The only DC 1/6 that is done is Joker and he does look perfect. Instant buy! Whoop whoop...

^^I guess so...

At 10:37 where the DC 1/6 figs start. Check it out.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsZK_WfezDo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Back