Subject- 1206 St. Nick!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We're kinda obligated to buy this one. I think this is the first product Sideshow has made specifically for the Freaks.

Sideshow: :rock

Who's with me? At SDCC I'm talking to Sideshow about changing the name to Subject 1225. Its only 19 numbers difference, but is a much cooler number to use as it makes it Christmas' date. I honestly can't believe they didn't think of it. Seems so obvious.

So, who's with me?!

Have you learned nothing from the conspiracy theorists? Always do your research... December 6th... :confused:

It is Zombie St. Nick, afterall. 1225 would be Zombie Jesus. But I think Zombie Jesus would be more appropriate as 0408...

Then again, that might be in poor taste.. :monkey3

What a blatant rehash!!

nik_zombie.jpg

I was actually hoping its the exact opposite.

I dont want it to be the "real" Santa, but rather a dad dressed up as Santa.

Being the "real" Santa would be LAME!!

I feel kind of bad for breaking the news to you, but there is no "real" Santa. :cool:

Have you learned nothing from the conspiracy theorists? Always do your research... December 6th... :confused:

Thanks for setting me straight Dusty! :duh

I'm glad you guys DID think that the number should be related on this figure. Although I'm surprised this is the FIRST figure of the "Subjects" (PZ wasn't a "subject") That doesn't have 5 in its number.

Although if you add 6 and 1 and 0 and minus 2, you get 5 :horror

This is one is must have. I have UniMonsters I only display at Halloween and now I'll have a zombie I will only display at Christmas.

ive tried quitting this line a few times. i was thinking of getting out for sure the other day but not now. this is just too creepy to pass up. trying to quit the dead is like trying to quit smoking.

Back