Subject- 1206 St. Nick!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ive tried quitting this line a few times. i was thinking of getting out for sure the other day but not now. this is just too creepy to pass up. trying to quit the dead is like trying to quit smoking.

:lol:lol:lol

Too true... this line is truely dangerous! ;)

He is definately going under the Tree this year.... Helping pass out presents!!! :santa :rock

I really like the head sculpt, but man, where are those flashes?? That's super secret hidden in there.

Will we get a sneak peak of the body before SDCC? I hope he comes with a huge red bag of goodies.

Now we just need a few zombie children for this line, especially with the Santa on the way!

hmm, Idea...

They can use the hobbit body for the "Mall Elf". maybe that should be the EX for the "Mall Santa"?

Last edited:
looks like I need to find a new costume for my custom zombie that I was making from the ornament ...

go for this look.......
elfz.jpg
......:banana

Santa has always been kind of a sacred image to me. I may pass on this one.

:lol Same here Moe! I actually am very picky and somewhat of a conasuer of what Santa is/looks like.

But this... this is just a father that ate his kids and family on Christmas eve! :sick I love it!!! Scary as HELL!! :rock

Now we just need a few zombie children for this line, especially with the Santa on the way!
Too bad it really isn't St Nick, cause he's need a flesh eating Peter to help him out.

Looks like a pretty insane sculpt under that rancid fluff.

This whole concept is very disturbing; but then,I've never gotten the fascination with zombies, either. Guess it's one of those 'all or nothing' deals...PS

:lol Same here Moe! I actually am very picky and somewhat of a conasuer of what Santa is/looks like.

Well Santa and his image are nothing but fiction so this figure makes total sense...

I am friggin' STOKED for this figure. I hope they get the body right. And here's to hoping they stuff his bag full of body parts!!!

I had hoped that we'd get a drunken Santa zombie... If he doesn't come with a booze bottle I'll have to supply him with one :rock

Back