Subject- 1206 St. Nick!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How about a black zombie, or an Asian zombie, or a middle eastern zombie, or a flaming San Francisco gay zombie impeccably dressed, or maybe an Indian zombie in traditional dress.

We have 7 victims and no racial or ethnic diversity.

Come on SSC get PC with the damn virus already!!

well technically we do have a green alien zombie....:monkey3

How about a black zombie, or an Asian zombie, or a middle eastern zombie, or a flaming San Francisco gay zombie impeccably dressed, or maybe an Indian zombie in traditional dress.

Not true. We have a green zombie :D

Although you could say he was Indian and now just rotting.

I repainted mine to look more like the proto.
I do intend on modifying my Snoop Dog into a zombie though since his eyes are already bloodshot and half closed.

We got a cheerleader, does that prove that zombies aren't entirely gay? And isn't impeccably dressed a bit stereo typical? :lol

Though I have to agree, but not with you, with Sideshow, white meat is the superior and also, the less cancerous inducing meat, and after all, we have two zombie doctors to officially weigh in with expert opinion. :lecture

We need a Butcher zombie, it stands to reason a zombie would seek out the place with the most brains, so it will be a while yet before we get to a presidential zombie.

That was brilliant!
I wish Sideshow would do videos like this for all their new products!
I'll definitely be buying Zombta.

And I hope Santa has some presents for some of the previous zombies so finally they'll have some snacks like Patient Zero!

No bro. Jumping the shark not ship. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_the_shark

Sure. Lazer Commando Mission to Mars Neon Pink Zombie, Easter Bunny Zombie, Quadriplegic Zombie, Mime Zombie. There's plenty of stupid ideas out there, not to say that the Santa one is.

I tell you, it's gonna happen. bloody bunny suit. PLUS...think of the color variant possibilities, endless. Mall Santa can only come in red.

This is all quite true. I guess I just find it harder for a line like this to do that.

Anything can do it despite originality or connection. I think this will have done that if they fail to connect the story but I have my faith in SSC.

Well, of course in the real world if it happened this would be the case but I think using a disability is probably in bad taste.

No more in bad taste from certain points of view as a beloved symbol of Childhood being turned. Maybe less so because you can use the diversity card to save critics from a Wheelchaired Zombie. Not to mention there are creative ways to put one in a chair without being actually handicapped.

Like I said above I just think thats an area that is probably a bit out of bounds. The Easter Bunny isn't real so and its not a religious item either.

What is out of bounds depends on your point of view. Religious icons are only scared or off limits to those who observe them. I definitely want an official SSC The Dead Priest Zombie.

Well, Indy did pretty good at the BO and is pretty well liked so I find that term a bit silly.

The term has nothing to do with success only the view that something crossed that invisible line of good taste.

I agree we need more diversity in the line but even that is a slippery slope. Look at RE5 and the hulabaloo that went on over there when the Zombies were changed from White or Spanish to Black. Interesting that essentially we are requesting a color variant from a crude standpoint....

We got a cheerleader, does that prove that zombies aren't entirely gay? And isn't impeccably dressed a bit stereo typical? :lol

We got a Babysitter Zombie. We still NEED a Cheerleader Zombie. PU's is nice but tries too hard IMHO.

Though I have to agree, but not with you, with Sideshow, white meat is the superior and also, the less cancerous inducing meat, and after all, we have two zombie doctors to officially weigh in with expert opinion. :lecture

Yes, but even Zombies like to splurge a bit when it comes to dinner.

We need a Butcher zombie, it stands to reason a zombie would seek out the place with the most brains, so it will be a while yet before we get to a presidential zombie.

We need a whole lot of Zombies still. Housewife Zombie, really Donna Reed like; Paperboy Zombie on a Hobbit body with 1/6 Bike and body parts in the basket; I'd love to get a Teacher Zombie; actual Cop Zombie; Nurse Zombie; Scientist Zombie; Football Player Zombie; Hollywood Socialite Zombie, base it off of Paris Hilton and include 1/6 dog with head bitten off....if you look at the original videos they report a bunch of different people infected that haven't been produced yet.

I tell you, it's gonna happen. bloody bunny suit. PLUS...think of the color variant possibilities, endless. Mall Santa can only come in red.

Bloody Bunny suit won't happen for a while unless the Zombies break into an amusement park the timeframes would be off....although I'd love a generic Amusement park character ripped up in Zombie form.

...And people complained about Resident Evil 5 being racist! for having black people as zombies.

Oh the irony of it :lol

...And people complained about Resident Evil 5 being racist! for having black people as zombies.

Oh the irony of it :lol

seriously !?? :confused::confused::google:google

I will hopefully be getting this figure , sideshow won't accept my card and paying via bankers draft sucks. Is there ever anywhere else that sells the exclusives ?.
I know alot of hong kong stores got the exclusive wolf predators with the chestburster but I'm presuming with sideshow not being hot toys its completely different right ?.

seriously !?? :confused::confused::google:google

I will hopefully be getting this figure , sideshow won't accept my card and paying via bankers draft sucks. Is there ever anywhere else that sells the exclusives ?.
I know alot of hong kong stores got the exclusive wolf predators with the chestburster but I'm presuming with sideshow not being hot toys its completely different right ?.

Yes mate, there was a big uproar about it, as it had african carribean zombies in it, they said black people were being exploited!:rolleyes:

It was all over the gaming sites (Kotaku, 1Up and IGN etc) and in all the tabloids.

Dont see any complaints about all the other 4 RE's have white zombies though - funny that:duh

I hope SS doesn't start doing stupid crazy idea zombies!!! Cough*EasterBunny* Cough *spacesuit*

I'll buy the Santa idea because it's a guy dressed up that got caught outside by a Zombie... then in turn ate his kids or something.

Anything can do it despite originality or connection. I think this will have done that if they fail to connect the story but I have my faith in SSC.

Of course anything can do it. I said its much hard for something original with no connection to movies or books to do so. I don't think this one will fail seeing as we asked for it ourselves.

No more in bad taste from certain points of view as a beloved symbol of Childhood being turned. Maybe less so because you can use the diversity card to save critics from a Wheel chaired Zombie. Not to mention there are creative ways to put one in a chair without being actually handicapped.

Its not even on the same playing field. If you are using someone who is handicapped. If you want to say they have broken their leg and are bound then I can go with that, but if they have a disability there is no bigger area of bad taste you can go.

What is out of bounds depends on your point of view. Religious icons are only sacred or off limits to those who observe them. I definitely want an official SSC The Dead Priest Zombie.

It does. However, there are some things most people with a moral center know shouldn't be touched and say a Zombie Jesus, Zombie Mohammad, handicapped individuals, etc are off limits. I would not have an issue with a Zombie Priest.

The term has nothing to do with success only the view that something crossed that invisible line of good taste.

Well, then thats even dumber honestly. How is getting blown miles away in a Fridge in bad taste? :lol

How the ^^^^ did a thread about a zombie toy that looks like Santa turn to such bull^^^^!?!?!?!?!

^^^^!!!!!

Cant people just enjoy a ^^^^in toy?????

Every section feels like the suck ass SW section more and more!!!

I hope they make a black handicap priest in a wheel chair with Down Syndrome zombie :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

^^^^in ****** bags :banghead

LOL. nice one KD.

I still don't quite get why it would be offensive for someone in a wheelchair to be a zombie? Aren't they just the same as everyone else? Should they not be treated as equals? It's not like it would be making fun of them, no more so than a cheerleader or Santa. It's like saying no Asian person should ever be depicted as a zombie. I don't see how it's just as bad a depicting a religious icon like Jesus as a zombie. But whatever, Sideshow won't and shouldn't court any controversy.

Its not even on the same playing field. If you are using someone who is handicapped. If you want to say they have broken their leg and are bound then I can go with that, but if they have a disability there is no bigger area of bad taste you can go.

Now KKK zombie or zombie in black face... that's FAR more offensive and just wrong.

Well, then thats even dumber honestly. How is getting blown miles away in a Fridge in bad taste? :lol

maybe not in bad taste per say, but over the top and dumb certainly.

Bring on the Santa zombie... which I'm sure will offended some overly sensitive person out there. :joy

It wouldn't be offensive. Christ. Some one eating an arm is offensive. Sticking him in a W/C makes it worse? Spend all your life trying to be PC to that level and you'll be one paranoid person. I think I'll put my Santa zombie in a W/C and give him a Salvation Army bell and kettle.

Last edited:
Wait, a handicap zombie isn't ok but little children being eaten and turned to zombies is ok?
Besides I'm sure it wouldn't be sold as subject 907 'meals on wheels' zombie.

I would love a handicapped zombie. It would make sense since they wouldn't be able to get away as easily. I don't know about wheelchair zombie since once zombified he would probably fall out of it and pull along with his arms, but maybe one with crutches still hooked to his arms.

How the ^^^^ did a thread about a zombie toy that looks like Santa turn to such bull^^^^!?!?!?!?!

^^^^!!!!!

Cant people just enjoy a ^^^^in toy?????

Every section feels like the suck ass SW section more and more!!!

I hope they make a black handicap priest in a wheel chair with Down Syndrome zombie :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

^^^^in ****** bags :banghead

So says one of the boards biggest ****** bags. :rolleyes:

I still don't quite get why it would be offensive for someone in a wheelchair to be a zombie? Aren't they just the same as everyone else? Should they not be treated as equals? It's not like it would be making fun of them, no more so than a cheerleader or Santa. It's like saying no Asian person should ever be depicted as a zombie. I don't see how it's just as bad a depicting a religious icon like Jesus as a zombie. But whatever, Sideshow won't and shouldn't court any controversy.

I specified that a supposed paralyzed or someone with a severe disability. For me thats just crossing a line that I don't think should be crossed and for me is far more offensive than say a Cheerleader or Santa Zombie. Yes, your suggestions would be crossing the line as well at least from my POV.

It wouldn't be offensive. Christ. Some one eating an arm is offensive. Sticking him in a W/C makes it worse? Spend all your life trying to be PC to that level and you'll be one paranoid person. I think I'll put my Santa zombie in a W/C and give him a Salvation Army bell and kettle.

I specified my position but I think doing something like you suggested in your post is poking fun to just be a dick. Its not being PC but there are just lines you don't go across but most people are like you in today's world and say ^^^^ all that. It doesn't make me paranoid, unhappy, etc. I just shake my head at it all and go about my day.

Lets be realistic for a moment, IF zombies where to rise and feed on the living there would be a very large population of handicap zombies. Lets face facts, no one in a wheel chair, on crutches, on a cane, a walker, with a limp, blind, ect. is gonna get away from a mob of zombies.

Nor will the fat or elderly.

So for the sake of logical accuracy Sideshow needs to make handicap, elderly and fat zombies.

:lecture

Back