Subject- 1206 St. Nick!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the ornament sculpt on Santa. Looks so much better. Great pics! Definitely gets me in that holiday spirit. :lol

And jeez the Babysitter has a gigantic freakin noggin.
yea, i knew right off that the original was gonna get changed out.......now he's a crackhead zombie....:lol
LOL!! That should be the christmas card you send out to ur family Barry!
hmm...........great idea bam............they already think im ????ing insane anyway...:D
:rock

my wife puts up with me & my collecting and bless her for that but more times than i can count i start to tell her about something i want to get & i see this from her.:rolleyes:..........yep, like i said she tolerates it...:lol
we have been decorating the house for a few days getting ready for christmas so i was very surprized when i came home and see this on the mantel
Picture029.jpg

Picture032.jpg

first it was...............:horror...........then........ :love

my wife is offically AWESOME !!!!!!

my wife puts up with me & my collecting and bless her for that but more times than i can count i start to tell her about something i want to get & i see this from her.:rolleyes:..........yep, like i said she tolerates it...:lol
we have been decorating the house for a few days getting ready for christmas so i was very surprized when i came home and see this on the mantel
Picture029.jpg

Picture032.jpg

My initial response if my wife did that would be, "OMG! You're the world's greatest wife!" Then, once the initial WOW wore off, I'd worry about WTF she's expecting (gift-wise) that'd make her do that....

My initial response if my wife did that would be, "OMG! You're the world's greatest wife!" Then, once the initial WOW wore off, I'd worry about WTF she's expecting (gift-wise) that'd make her do that....

thats kind of a shame nam.............all my wife wants is to shag by the fire.....:lol

win win for me......:banana

That's great barryo! Where did you get the seat? I really need to get some accessories for my Dead...

I stupidly packed my 1206 with the Xmas decorations last year and this year we're not decorating so he's buried until Xmas 2010... :monkey5

Picture029.jpg

Picture032.jpg

BADASS baryo!!!!!

If that last pic doesnt scream Christmas I dont know what does :rock :rock :rock

Back