Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can some one Tell me how this guy is alive and how this will fit into the story.

SWTFU2_X360_CELG.jpg

The Star Wars Force Unleashed II Collector's Edition comes with:
•Premium Collectible Steelbook
•Exclusive In-Game Content
◦Three exclusive challenge mode levels
◦Exclusive character skins
◦Exclusive Lightsaber crystal
•Exclusive Mimobot USB Designer Drive Preloaded with Bonus Content
◦Starkiller 2GB Flash Drive designed by Mimobot
◦Digital art book, featuring insights into the art of The Force Unleashed II

I'm getting this. The extra items for ingame use are worth it and I can always use an extra flash drive along with the art book.

I don't mind Cloning too much.....in the EU Palpatine used the dark side to clone himself and come back after Vader chuck him in the Death Star

I don't mind Cloning too much.....in the EU Palpatine used the dark side to clone himself and come back after Vader chuck him in the Death Star

I could care less if it's about a clone...If the story is well done then I will love it...Most people thought the First story of Starkiller would not work, and look how that turned out.

I could care less if it's about a clone...If the story is well done then I will love it...Most people thought the First story of Starkiller would not work, and look how that turned out.

As for TFU in general, the story was excellent, it was just the stupid glitchy execution of the game that pissed me off

I'm getting my pre order in pronto!

And to hell with waiting for SS to make a Starkiller, I've got one being made now by a talented guy across the pond.... :1-1:

I wonder what the chances of the Sith Edition of the first one being re-released. I waited too long and now it doesn't seem to be available anywhere. Regular edition of the first one can be had on the cheap though. Are the extra missions *that* special? Or can I suck it up and just play the regular edition?

IMHO, the bonus missions in the Sith Edition were actually cooler than any in the game itself (outside of the Vader prologue). Just the "What if?..." elements alone made them cool. You might want to check your local Best Buy or Target. I saw some as recently as a month or so ago.

Still a vastly over-hyped game, though. I won't fall for that again, but I'll give TFUII a shot.

Back