Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worse still:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Indeed. Also in ROTJ,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Anybody wanna buy my PS3 copy? I played the game once and still have the Amazon DLC code (unused) since I figured I could sell it with it. Code gives you two bonus levels.

Here's something I don't get, and maybe this was discussed allready but I don't feel like going back and re-reading everything cause I'm a fat, lazy bastard but
Spoiler Spoiler:

Worse still:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Indeed. Also in ROTJ,
Spoiler Spoiler:

This kind of stuff is precisely why the EU is full of crap.

It does as does some of the PT stuff that leads into the movies. Well, I enjoyed it anyways. :lol

Rented it from gamefly, definatly not buying this from what im hearing. The 3rd game better be at least 16hrs long if thier is one.

Not all EU stuff does crap like that though. This game takes normal Force abilities and takes them to a ridiculous extreme. C'mon, he plucked a friggin' Star Destroyer out of the sky.

Not all EU stuff does crap like that though. This game takes normal Force abilities and takes them to a ridiculous extreme. C'mon, he plucked a friggin' Star Destroyer out of the sky.

Yeah this is one of the biggest problems I have with these games. They make this guy more powerful and have him doing more Force stuff than we've seen in any of the movies....even with Yoda, Palpatine, Bane, and Anakin *The Chosen One*.

This game is precisely why I should be the Lucasarts president...because then it wouldn't be so...bad?

there is already talk of Endor DLC... i can't imagine them charging for it, but at the same time can't imagine that they won't. my guess is that they figured they only hope this title has was to get it out my Black Friday so the "Target and Walmart Moms" would snap it up...

sad when the "king" of franchises is so brutally compromised.

You're right. it has nothing to do with a dev team doing a haf-assed job.
Or the people in charge (possibly) rushing the dev team to meet a release schedule they can't do with a full game, thus requiring them to scrap alot.

It's just because it's EU. :monkey1

The first game was enjoyable, long, and worthwhile, AND fit in well enough within the bounds of the rest of the continuity.
it also had something like 2 years worth of delays.

This one felt like a simple cash grab, instead of a well thought-out game.
were the same people who did the first one on this project?

You're right. it has nothing to do with a dev team doing a haf-assed job.
Or the people in charge (possibly) rushing the dev team to meet a release schedule they can't do with a full game, thus requiring them to scrap alot.

It's just because it's EU. :monkey1

The first game was enjoyable, long, and worthwhile, AND fit in well enough within the bounds of the rest of the continuity.
it also had something like 2 years worth of delays.

This one felt like a simple cash grab, instead of a well thought-out game.
were the same people who did the first one on this project?

QFT my friend:goodpost: Not to mention in this day and age there is no reason for a game to be this short. I've been re-playing KOTOR 2 and it took me 4 hours just to get past the first 2 levels (granted it's an RPG but you get the point). It took me less than 4 to complete TFU2. I don't hate TFU2 mind you but the story was so rushed, Vader being able to survive and conjure up Force Lightning, not to mention Boba and Yoda felt like they were just there to attract sales really made this game a let down. This game felt more like an add-on rather than a complete game.

Back