Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Played the Demo, won't be playing the game. Didn't like the Demo and the feedback here about the game is putting me off even more, so i'll pass and get Enslaved instead :)

Personally, I would skip Enslaved as well. That game was too unfinished, IMO.

I just hope the new Bond game is good. It's been too long since I've played a good video game and I kinda miss it.

Get Castlevania: Lords of Shadow....Swapped it for TFUII and so far it's great. 2 disks for the Xbox version. It's like GoW3 and looks beautiful on full HD. Hideo Kojima was an overseer on it too.

That sounds like a pretty cool game. Why does it have an M rating? I know its lame, but I usually stick to games with T ratings.

Check out Amazon if you are planning to pick this game up. They are having buy 2 get 1 free. Castlevania is also part of the deal.

I heard the sequel is in production...

CD_stack_9.jpg

Just finished it and was pretty underwhelmed honestly. Loved it because I love Star Wars, but I was expecting a little more

It's really good....I'm about 4 - 5 hours into it so far and loving it. This is the first Castlevania game I've played so I wasn't at all familiar with the characters. But Gabriel Belmont is so badass. Now there's a figure for Hot Toys' video game series.

Borrowed this from my friend and beat it in under 4 hours. I mean WTF? The only worlds you visit are
Spoiler Spoiler:
. Seriously I was expecting more. And the funny thing is I was just really starting to get intrigued once the game ended. While I didn't really have high hopes for this to begin with, it was still a let down. I mean it's fun slicing and dicing Stromtrooper and pushing them of mile high ledges etc and the Sith Acolytes and Saber Guards were pretty cool looking but... I don't know the overall game and story was just very... underwhelming. This game if it had been longer I think would have been so much better.

Here's something I don't get, and maybe this was discussed allready but I don't feel like going back and re-reading everything cause I'm a fat, lazy bastard but
Spoiler Spoiler:

Here's something I don't get, and maybe this was discussed allready but I don't feel like going back and re-reading everything cause I'm a fat, lazy bastard but
Spoiler Spoiler:

Worse still:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back