Star Wars: The Canon Reloaded

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which truth will you cling to?

• Willing to fully embrace the new canon

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Sticking with the old Expanded Universe

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Going to wait and see

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Pick and choose from new canon and old EU

Votes: 17 19.8%
  • Movies only

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Movies and TV shows only

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Original trilogy and sequel trilogy only

Votes: 8 9.3%
  • Original trilogy, sequel trilogy and TV series only

Votes: 7 8.1%

• Total voters
"Boba Fett clearly doesn't take Han Solo directly to Jabba's palace," Soule told StarWars.com. "Something had to happen in between that intervening time between Empire and Jedi. And I was like, 'I would like to tell that story, and I would like it to be about Boba Fett and what happens to him.'"

Not sure I agree, there was supposedly only six months between Empire and Jedi, and Threepio talked about Lando and Chewie "never returning" from Jabba's Palace. It's like they just didn't show up at the previously discussed rendezvous point, but I never saw any indication Fett didn't go directly to Tatooine.

But now we have War of the Bounty Hunters to replace Shadows of the Empire...

They are simply latching on to the fanboy favorite Fett.....

They will milk those boys for all they are worth with stories about a tertiary lame ass character that for some odd reason has a huge fanbase......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"boba fett clearly doesn't take han solo directly to jabba's palace," soule told starwars.com. "something had to happen in between that intervening time between empire and jedi. And i was like, 'i would like to tell that story, and i would like it to be about boba fett and what happens to him.'"

not sure i agree, there was supposedly only six months between empire and jedi, and threepio talked about lando and chewie "never returning" from jabba's palace. It's like they just didn't show up at the previously discussed rendezvous point, but i never saw any indication fett didn't go directly to tatooine.

But now we have war of the bounty hunters to replace shadows of the empire...

It's called SHADOWS OF THE EMPIRE A-HOLES!

Latest EU characters to be "canonised": Durge and Domina Tagge!

star-wars-doctor-aphra-Preview-2.jpg

comic-review-star-wars-doctor-aphra-2020-6-2.jpeg

Back