Which of the following Star Wars movies will you *definitely* see in theatres?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which will you *definitely* see in theatres?

• Definitely see Kenobi and not see solo or ep 9

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When they make another Star Wars movie, I'll see it.

Been waiting since 2005.

The Disney parody trilogy is hilarious, but I was kind of hoping that when a woman became the main character, it would be with some class and writing that honored all that came before it, rather than mangling all the male characters like the Farce Awakens and The Lost Jedi. Any other women feeling cheated by Disney? They say they're all-inclusive, but when they destroy the very thing they're trying to make, I'd just as soon not be included, thank you very much.

will see all...only once....will never repeat viewings of star wars....unless for free or and p**sy is involved...nope

Will definitely see them all on the big screen - would I be first in the queue to get the best tickets for the midnight showing, now that's the question for me.
TLJ has definitely wounded me towards new releases.

Will definitely see them all on the big screen - would I be first in the queue to get the best tickets for the midnight showing, now that's the question for me.
TLJ has definitely wounded me towards new releases.

After seeing your post, I suppose in retrospect I should have divvied up the ‘case by case’ option into 2:

Case by case, but it’s always been that way

And

Case by case, but only since watching TLJ.

At the moment some information is missing from that category as it is. Well anyone can explain in the comments should they wish.

When they make another Star Wars movie, I'll see it.

Been waiting since 2005.

The Disney parody trilogy is hilarious, but I was kind of hoping that when a woman became the main character, it would be with some class and writing that honored all that came before it, rather than mangling all the male characters like the Farce Awakens and The Lost Jedi. Any other women feeling cheated by Disney? They say they're all-inclusive, but when they destroy the very thing they're trying to make, I'd just as soon not be included, thank you very much.

Hi Jediqueen, welcome to the forum! Sorry to hear that you feel so cheated. If you’re interested in other womens’ feelings, I suggest you post in the TLJ thread. I know one woman definitely didn’t like it, and maybe it would bring more women’s voices to the forefront (whether for or against) who are a little more shy in their posting. And seeing as so much of the discussion seems to go into this gender discussion repeatedly, it could be good to have a female’s voice on the subject.

Also please do vote!

Regardless of how I feel about Last Jedi, I still will see all of them in theaters, IMAX no less. I may not like them, but I'll still watch.

The trailers and early critical consensus will inform my decision. Movie-going is an expensive endeavor for me now, with a sitter and whatnot, and I don't usually squander that opportunity with movies that look like a waste of time. But Ewan and Obi Wan would be hard to pass up.

If Ewan McGregor in Obiwan movie, I will definitely go to see.. but Ep9 and Solo is a big no no

JDbVNe3.gif

I may not like them, but I'll still watch.

IMAX no less.

Back