Star Wars May the 4th Sales & Deals!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your sarcasm was rude. You should apologize. As costumers, we have the right to complain about prices and discounts. If you're satisfied with SS's policies, good for you. But there are people who aren't. So be comprehensive.
Nope I stand 100% behind my statement. Complaining about prices is tired and old but sure you can do that but once you start to say I know what they can afford or should to do you now are saying you know how to run a business better and I will call you out for that since I am geussing .0000000000000001% of the people here could run a business better and I would guess 99% would go bankrupt in not time.

They could have offered the figures for free. They could offer no discounts at all. You can shop wherever you'd like.

Is it going to bankrupt you?

I'm pretty sure his comments have absolutely nothing to do with SSC and everything to do with the entitlement and ridiculous whining taking place here - this isn't specific to your posts.
The wining is really old and gets worse every day. But as said before I am sick of hearing from internet CEOs how they would run a business better.
Well, I do have a business degree and co-owner of a business. But I get your point. My only point is from a marketing perspective based on 1 special day, don't offer the same code you offer every day. Every time I log on in the evening I get a "Your just snagged a $25 code." So it's loses it's exclusivity for May the 4th.

Maybe they could do more but they do stuff year round. And really no matter what they do people will be pissed, I am shocked people are complaining that Marvel items were not on sale for May the 4th.

I really don't want to argue with anyone. I stated my opinion and didn't expect to be immediately flamed. But it's cool. I give props to SSC when they deserve it and with their recent SW releases they are doing a great job. R5D4 arrived tonight and is awesome looking.

Even just last year, the deals were a lot better. Looking at a couple orders from June 2015, I got Winter Soldier for $72 off the retail price and the Winter Soldier Captain America two-pack for $102 off. Don't see anything like that very often from Sideshow anymore. We're not entitled to that kind of deal, but I can understand fans not getting too excited about the $25 sales as well. In the end, though, I guess Sideshow probably isn't going to have those sales anymore, so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Star Wars May the 4th Sales & Deals!

So they already had these $25 discounts day in and day out and then did a May 4th coupon with the exact same stuff--so really had no sale for May 4th--and it's whining for commenting on that? That's what this thread was for--May 4th deals. :lol

They even have $30 coupons for all this same stuff, so it was actually less than their currently offered discounts.

Good post Ton. The lack of any real discounts outside the regular daily ones was my point.

Back