Star Ace Harry Potter Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went ahead a POed from BBTS. Very cool if they are really planning to make the line as deep as the picture above suggests. My kids grew up on HP. I wouldn't get all of them for the collection, but at least half. There are some characters missing and the photoshop compositing is pretty bad. I think the height is still too tall but I can get the bodies modded in the aftermarket. I wonder if the chess set is some kind of an accessory pack, or if it's packaged in with Ron.

If that is an indication of the character lineup… I am very intrigued. I would love to get Hagrid, Snape, Voldemort, as well as older versions of the hero characters. This could prove to be a really fun line.

Have we determined that the kid figures are too tall?

Star ACE Harry Potter Product Simple

Product sample features stand for flying pose, new holding method for Golden Snitch!

Enjoy!
p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

p6.jpg

Castle Collectibles Inc.

Re: Star ACE Harry Potter Product Simple

Looks like it turned out pretty good: rock This is going to be my new favorite 1:6 scale line!

Re: Star ACE Harry Potter Product Simple

Very encouraging. I'm waiting for (fingers crossed) the older incarnations of the kids but I like what I'm seeing.

Star Ace was kind enough to send me a retailer sample of Harry. This isn't a production sample - there are still some changes to be made. I'm very pleased with how he turned out. I know it's a premium price, but he's truly worth it. The modular stand isn't something they've been playing up, but it's very creative and allows for a variety of poses. The stand alone has about 12 pieces. The backdrop is for stores to display the sample, but I would imagine the box art would have this kind of art.

These are all photos I took myself of the sample.

potter6.jpg

potter1.jpg

potter2.jpg

potter3.jpg

potter4.jpg

potter5.jpg

potter8.jpg

potter9.jpg

potter10.jpg

potter11.jpg

potter13.jpg

I was one of those that was really concerned about scale, but you can see that he'll display really well with other 1/6.

potter12.jpg

Last edited:
I think he looks great! The only thing I really dislike is the decision to go with a neckless sculpt. Its really ugly here.

It's really not that noticeable and it makes the flying poses and things like looking at the Philosopher's Stone in his hand possible.

Great new photos! This line looks like a winner. The quality is there, the franchise is strong but somewhat neglected and the possibilities are (almost) endless.

Back