Star Ace Harry Potter Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cotswold Collectibles still has him and I believe they're charge on arrival.

I forgot about Cotswold! I have purchased from them many times for parts. Thanks for reminding me! Monkey Depot also sold out of their preorders, it looks like this is going to be more popular than I thought.

Pics look great. And while the height might be a little tall, looks like it should work out fine. I imagine folks will be picking up these bodies for other kid sized bashes.

Pics look great. And while the height might be a little tall, looks like it should work out fine. I imagine folks will be picking up these bodies for other kid sized bashes.

I am not sure if it is too tall or not, I actually think it looks correct in the comparison shot with the Sideshow Gandalf earlier in the thread. My wife just asked to start watching the movies all over again… after seeing the Sorcerers Stone again you realize how well this figure was executed. I hope this company gets a shot in the arm to keep on going with other lines!

Vantage Collectibles informed me that the price on Harry has been lowered and refunded my pre-order by $10. I'd check with whoever you preordered with and make sure you're getting the updated price.

There's no reason you shouldn't be able to find this figure for pre-order right now from SOMEWHERE.

New pics of final Harry Potter from Star Ace

DSC_0136_1.jpg

DSC_0144_1.jpg

DSC_0157_1.jpg

DSC_0173_1.jpg

DSC_0180_1.jpg

DSC_0185_1.jpg

DSC_0189_1.jpg

DSC_0191_1.jpg

DSC_0195_1.jpg

DSC_0198_1.jpg

DSC_0211_1.jpg

DSC_0214_1.jpg

DSC_0217_1.jpg

Looking good!! I still have mixed feelings on if I want to invest in the younger iteration of him or wait out older versions. Is there any word on when these are shipping?

With ervery new picture I'm more delighted of this figure. It looks wonderful and all the accessories are spot on. Together they really capture the inncocence and magical spirit of the early Harry Potter films. I'm sold!

With ervery new picture I'm more delighted of this figure. It looks wonderful and all the accessories are spot on. Together they really capture the inncocence and magical spirit of the early Harry Potter films. I'm sold!

I watched the whole series a couple of weeks ago with the wife. I was surprised how well the first movie holds up. This figure captures the first movie Harry perfectly.

I can't share it, but I just saw the art box for this figure - it's very classy - with a sleeve over a 3 panel box with a window. These guys are doing everything right to launch a new line.

I can't share it, but I just saw the art box for this figure - it's very classy - with a sleeve over a 3 panel box with a window. These guys are doing everything right to launch a new line.

I like that! I hope this company can emerge as another great 1/6 manufacturer for other great brands. The final product looks really clean and well executed as well. I will be really curious to see how Snape and Sirius black will pan out.

Back