SSF 2014 Spring Custom/Kitbash Figure Challenge! Winner Announced!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSF 2014 Spring Custom/Kitbash Figure Challenge! Re-Imagining! Darth Malgus Priz

Awesome prize. I was doing this for the fun of it but it would be great to win that figure too. I put the final touches on mine this morning and cant wait for the final submissions to see everyone else's work. Good luck everyone.

Re: SSF 2014 Spring Custom/Kitbash Figure Challenge! Re-Imagining! Darth Malgus Priz

Thanks for the add :yess:

Work of this afternoon:

"If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?"

Hi galactiboy, just saw this. Count me in

Alastair

Okay, got you guys added!

So does this have to be something we haven't started yet? I started a figure a little while ago but stopped working on it months ago. This would get me to finally finish him.

Yeah, it's got to be started for the challenge, not finishing a previous wip.

Yeah, it's got to be started for the challenge, not finishing a previous wip.

Darn, that leaves me out then. About to finish something I've been working on and off for several years now since the parts are so specific and rare.

Sorry BM... gotta keep it a "challenge".

Now if people were sneaky they'd just not say anything... but you guys are just too darn honest :lol

Here's a quick and sloppy WIP from me:

3a32a3dc-a78d-42d5-9a42-39143bf33ed7_zps969b9a84.jpg

steveo I am certain that is a typo. LOL. I totally missed that myself. Its clearly a 2014 contest.

You guys are crazy... Clearly says 2014, no way I made a mistake and edited it real quick :lol

But yeah, it's a current contest. My bad on the typo.

Now if people were sneaky they'd just not say anything... but you guys are just too darn honest :lol

No worries. I'll post mine anyway since the contest gave me the push to start wrapping it up, just keep me out of the running for the prize.

Although I have another idea that might work. Would a figure of someone else's reimaging of a character count?

Last edited:

Hope everyone's still having fun out there... I believe I've now ordered the final bits I needed for this, I keep finding more I'd like to do :lol

Just hope my order and parts arrive in time, if not the figure might be a bit sparse, but you'll still get the general idea.

Although I have another idea that might work. Would a figure of someone else's reimaging of a character count?

Sorry I missed the question... I don't know, I guess that it would. I don't want to be a super strict rule monger on this stuff as it's intended to be fun. But if you aren't sure it doesn't hurt to PM me and I can give you a clearer opinion without spoiling the project for the rest of us :lol

Mostly I'd just love to have you and as many people as we can get participate :rock :rock :rock

I recognize those ammo pouches, can't put my finger on it.

Wip on a belt

1964593_10152096937068375_569284608_n.jpg

I've finished mine yesterday, it's good to be in holiday :yess:

Just teasin'

Back