SSF 2014 Spring Custom/Kitbash Figure Challenge! Winner Announced!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSF 2014 Spring Custom/Kitbash Figure Challenge! Re-Imagining! Darth Malgus Priz

I'm ready to post now! I think we should do away with the only teasers rule. :lol

Re: SSF 2014 Spring Custom/Kitbash Figure Challenge! Re-Imagining! Darth Malgus Priz

HAHA Me too. Im looking forward to seeing what everyone has come up with. Some of these look pretty interesting.

Nearly done. Got time off work to get it finished ;-) good times B-)

Attachments

• jan preview copy.jpg
    jan preview copy.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 112

Yeah, I think it was a great choice of themes... a lot of fun potential :rock

It really is a good theme. The deadline is creeping up on us too.

My last bits arrived today... so I'll work on final assembly this week.

I start the paint today, it will be finish in time :)

mini_700720teas2.jpg

I wish all those who enter a grand good luck! :)

Sweet. I like that we are getting teasers going now.

I will probably not have mine done until at least tomorrow night or Saturday. I guess the official post date/time for images will be after 12:00am of the 29th, does that sound right? :huh It's been a long week so my brain is not firing on all cylinders :lol

Please let that be Mario :lol

I will post the final pics on the 31th :)
By the way the official time to reveal pics sounds good to me.

Sounds good to me. I will probably put mine up the 30th when I get my lazy but out of bed.

Yeah, I don't expect I'll be the first to post... still have a decent amount of work to do on mine and not much time until Saturday :lol

3 days before right? Wouldn't that technically be tonight? In like 2 and a half hours?

Back