2013 SSF Winter Holiday Custom/Kitbash Challenge!!! Winner Announced!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the kind words everyone, glad we all had fun!

Look for another contest starting in February... for the next one we'll have we'll open up the theme for suggestions and decide with a poll.

Wow!!! What a day! Thanks guys :)

thank you galactiboy for coordinating the event and sideshow for providing the supes.

Irregardless of winning the drawing, this was a LOT of fun and had a real nice community vibe to it. Really fantastic entires all around.

What can I say? SSF is a class-act :)

Happy New Year!

Well said :duff

Thanks for the kind words everyone, glad we all had fun!

Look for another contest starting in February... for the next one we'll have we'll open up the theme for suggestions and decide with a poll.

Well said :duff

That sounds like a great idea!

Re: 2013 SSF Winter Holiday Custom/Kitbash Challenge!!! Awesome prize!!!

Loving that Santa and the evil Elf!

Thank god for that CST cut off. This was literally a 2-day custom headsculpt and all. :gah: He's in dire need of a good futz, but right now I need a drink. Happy New Year everybody!

11680484163_0bb23b5353_z.jpg

That rocks!!! :rock :rock

Who about you base the next contest on an object that must be incorporated in the bash.

Great idea..kinda like the Iron Chef... a common ingredient for different dishes

In the next contest... a required common item/accessory for each bash

Wow!!! What a day! Thanks guys :)

thank you galactiboy for coordinating the event and sideshow for providing the supes.

Irregardless of winning the drawing, this was a LOT of fun and had a real nice community vibe to it. Really fantastic entires all around.

What can I say? SSF is a class-act :)

Happy New Year!

Jeez, dude. You don't need to be so cocky about it.

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Congrats, dude! That joker was an awesome concept. I love how the head sculpt fit seamlessly as the joker. You do some amazing work.

Chris

Congrats 8-Bit and Happy New Year to everyone!!

Since I submitted my Killer Santa from Silent Night in this thread for the contest, I figured I would post my latest YouTube vid here showcasing this figure. So for anyone who enjoyed the pics, here is the figure in live color video. :)

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HXVRRjNNiI[/ame]

We could have that as one of the challenge poll options, and if an object is selected we could then have another poll to determine what it would be.

It think it's a pretty cool idea and could be a lot of fun, just have to make sure it's one people can get ahold of and doesn't' cost an arm and a leg :lol

Back