2013 SSF Winter Holiday Custom/Kitbash Challenge!!! Winner Announced!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2013 SSF Winter Holiday Custom/Kitbash Challenge!!! Awesome prize!!!

:lol Q... smh

Sorry... got delayed with family stuff. Also, a good thing as I missed Mojo's; he posted this in the wrong section thread:

8089dba9-3d7e-4cda-9e6a-42db885f8637.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Picture840.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
e2c56931-f561-4060-8072-0a8da8176d7b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Remember to Youtube it so there's no suspicion. :rotfl

:huh

This time around I used a random number generator... I gave each custom a number based on the order it was posted. So out of the eligible entries (took out my custom out) the number selected was 4 which means that this time around the winner is:

:fireworks 8-Bit Commando!!!:fireworks
:mexwave

Congrats 8-Bit!!! I'll check with Sideshow on how to get the prize to you and get the details to you :duff

All the entrys are amazing love em all ( i know i say i will make one 2 but after all this ill not even upload my)

Wow!!! What a day! Thanks guys :)

thank you galactiboy for coordinating the event and sideshow for providing the supes.

Irregardless of winning the drawing, this was a LOT of fun and had a real nice community vibe to it. Really fantastic entires all around.

What can I say? SSF is a class-act :)

Happy New Year!

Congrats, 8-Bit! Much thanks to Galactiboy and his crew for putting this together and motivating me to finally get off my behind and start/finish my figure!

Back